Chapter Two

Superion stood on the nearest cliff next to the destroyed Autobot base. He realized what power could have done that to destroy an entire base, but then again this base was not made of the metals of their home planet. With a sigh he leaped down landing on the desert floor with a massive thud. Standing up from the kneeling position he had been he started to make his way to the base.

"Everything's clear Prime, send the others." He spoke into his comlink, despite not wanting to be known Optimus had convinced him showing himself to the others wasn't such a bad idea. He had taking a liking to the organic lifeforms that had become companions of the Autobots. Turning his attention to the swirling greens and blues of the spacebridge he took in the sight of Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack taking their steps out of it.

"So this is what has become of the old place?" Wheeljack said stepping into the debris.

"The Predacon has been here." Superion said as he inspected the claw marks along the floor.

"What would the Predacon be doing here?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Whatever the case commander, find what you can. I will patrol the skies in case the Predacon is still nearby." He didnt give Ultra Magnus a chance to respond as he transformed and shot into the sky. While his base form had been the Iron Will, his form was much faster and durable. He sailed through the clouds admiring the view he had of the organic world yet he kept an eye out for the beast. He knew it shouldn't be that hard considering the Predacon was larger than the ones he had fought.

Scanning the sky around him he found no such unusual readings but, once he scanned down below he found a reading, a very large one. Diving down towards the area the sight shocked him, down below him wasn't just any Predacon, it was a more ancient species of Predacon. It was as long as he was in this form but not as wide. Hearing his engines the Predacon looked up roaring as it saw him.

"Ultra Magnus alert Optimus I have found the Predacon!" He spoke into his comlink transforming as he met the Predacon midair with a crash of metal and claws. Breaking away from the Predacon he landed some distance away. The Predacon, whom had crashed into the rocky floor, stood up roaring its frustration. It had never encountered one as large as itself, only Megatron, Prime, and Ultra Magnus were at least a formidable size compared to him. His processors struggled to figure out who this new Autobot was.  

A groundbridge opened up behind Superion as Optimus made his way onto the rocky battlefield "Superion, have you been injured?" Prime said with a swoosh as his battle mask slid out to cover his faceplate.

"No Prime. The beast has just been idling there as if studying me. No doubt it has not seen a foe as large as me." Superion said.

"Do not attack it unless we are attacked first, it doesn't appear to be a danger as of now and hopefully it will remain that way." Optimus said.

Superion nodded as they watched the beast. After awhile it lifted its head looking towards the sky. With an angry snarl at the two Autobots it launched into the air with a flap of its orange wings. Tense Optimus and Superion watched as the Predacon disappeared into the gathering white clouds.

Predaking...

The name rang through his processor as the wind whipped around him. With each beat of his wings he flew closer and closer to the Decepticon warship. Landing on the hull with a dull thud his attention turned to his master, Megatron. The platinum warlord stood waiting for him along with the Cybertronian who had created him, Shockwave.  Though they didn't seem to be interested in him.

"Shockwave, what of creating more beasts in order to hunt down the Autobots?" Megatron studied the Predacon in front of him.

"It is indeed possible to clone more Predacon but I require the CNA strands of more Predacons." Shockwave said.

"Mmm. We can easily locate the Predacons we sent to this planet centuries ago during the war. See that finding the Predacon bones and cloning them is your first priority Shockwave." Megatron gave one final glance to the Predacon before venturing into the warship followed by Shockwave.

'More Predacons?' His frame shook ever so slightly. He wasn't the unintelligent beast Starscream thought he was. To see more of his kind was an exciting thought. They could build an army to serve his lord and master. However, he had more important matter. Going to the panel once again he began looking through the archives searching for information about the massive Autobot he had seen. 

Through the archives he found records of a Predacon squadron that had been sent to this world to only face the group of Aerialbots along with their leader, Superion. 'That is who the Autobot was!' he thought to himself. A growl came from him, Superion and his cursed Aerialbots were probably the reason the squad of Predacons went extinct. Looking at the list of designations he found one suitable for him. The designation of the Predacon that had given Superion much trouble.

A rage began to burn in him...

An unfamiliar change was happening...

He felt his armor shifting and changing...

With a roar he transformed into his bipedal form...

Standing upright his servo and arm transformed into a wicked blade of orange and gold...

A roar rose from his throat "I! AM! PREDAKING!"