Chapter Three

Predaking

Quickly he made his way through the Nemesis.  The database had provided a layout of the ship so he knew which route to take to Megatron. The Vehicons tried to stop him but he warned them of who he was and they stood down. The ship was easy to get lost in but his heightened senses helped him. Surprisingly he didn't pass Starscream or any of the more important Decepticons.

Walking into the bridge he saw the platinum warlord standing with his back turned to him with Shockwave, Starscream, and Soundwave behind him. 

"Lord Megatron." He stepped into the light causing the warlord to turn around.

Megatron's optics narrowed as he turned around "I see you've been keeping secrets. Soundwave had informed me of your new, ability." Caution laced his last word heavily as he studied the Predacon.

"It was not my intention to deceive you Lord Megatron. I have just become aware of my abilities..." Predaking said approaching the warlord.

"This is certainly a surprise, and a fortunate one indeed. With your ability to transform this will make it much easier for us to hunt down the Autobots." Megatron approached the Predacon who stood shoulder and helm taller that him.

"With your permission Lord Megatron I would like to go by the designation of Predaking." Megatron narrowed his eyes at this but nodded.

"Lord Megatron forgive my interruption but I must head back to my laboratory." Shockwave moved past the warlord and out of the room.

"Predaking, since you now are able to talk, tell me about your encounters with the Autobots." Predaking growled low at the thought of the Aerialbot.

"The first time I was sent after the Autobots I encountered them but faced Ultra Magnus and his ship which proved to be an advantage at the moment. However, the Autobots have a new weapon. He is larger than the Prime is yet it took me sometime to figure out who this new Autobot is. He is the commander of the Aerialbots, the one who fought the original Predaking, Superion." Megatron's optics widened then narrowed as he took in the news of Superion.

"It seems that Shockwave's task of cloning Predacons is more urgent than we previously thought. Soundwave! Alert Shockwave that his main and only priority is the Predacons. We will need them as soon as possible." The communications officer nodded as he began his order.

Superion

Listening to the others talk Superion watched from where he stood near the groundbridge. The fact that the Predacon didn't attack was surprising. Then again, this beast seemed different than the rest. A ex-vent came from him as he turned walking out of the base and into the human base.  He was glad to be with his fellow Autobots but being inside the base all the time was not easy for one his size. Considering the fact that now even just the few of them took up a large amount of space.

Transforming he quickly took to the skies in order to feel comfortable once more. As the wind whipped around his frame he took in the sights below. Now that he had joined the Autobots he had to remain low but Optimus did give him permission to fly when he needed. Prime understood that such a large bot needed space, especially one that could fly.
His thoughts soon traveled back to when he had first fought the Predacons. His fellow Aerialbots had sacrificed themselves for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Superion go! This is your best chance!" Silverbolt yelled as he fired onto the incoming Predacon. Superion glanced at the large Seeker. A yell echoed catching their attention. Skydive slammed into the side of the Predacon pushing it to the ground. Before it could react Skydive transformed flying off.  Hearing a roar his arm transformed into the massive cannon with three prongs arching off it. Firing the Predacon let out a scream of pain before scrambling backwards towards it brethren as energon poured from the wound.
"Silverbolt! You and the others push them back. It will take several greens for the stasis to take hold!" Superion grunted throwing a smaller Predacon into the ground stunning the beast. Silverbolt nodded relaying the orders before he and the other Aerialbots began pushing the beasts back. Dropping down into the canyon Superion quickly made his way to the stasis chamber. Turning he looked back and up spotting a familiar Aerialbot clad in cyan, purple, and black armor.
"Superion!" The femme landed running to him as her servos changed back from gun and sword. "You can't leave without saying goodbye." She stated looking up at the taller mech whom gazed down at her with sad blue optics.
"I hope this is not the end of everything we have fought for. I swear to you, if it is I shall find you within the well." He gently took her servos kissing the tops of them.
Smiling softly in loneliness she took a step back "Go ahead. I'll guard you until you are in stasis." Nodding Superion stepped back into the chamber while keeping an optic on the femme. Activating the sequence he watched as the doors closed only living small optic sized opening for him to see out.
Ten....
Nine....
Eight....
The femme pulled out a small device that looked much like a detonater. His brows came together in confusion.
Seven....
Six.....
Five....
She turned her black helm towards him with a look of despair in her eyes "I am truly sorry Superion." And clicked the button.
Three....
Explosions rang out atop the canyon
Two....
Suprise and fury corsed through his veins as a cry of ''NO!" rang out from his lips.
One....
Immediately his systems began to shut down. He fought to stay online. Concern ran through his spark for one last time. Shutting his optics one last thought ran through his mind 'Why?'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Landing in a secluded area he lowered his large frame down into a sitting position. A vent came from him as he watched the surrounding area. It was quiet and peaceful unlike when he had been awake before his stasis.
"Seems so peaceful doesn't it old friend." The deep baritone voice of their leader rang through as the sounds of his peds followed.
"Indeed Prime. Unlike before my stasis." Superion rumbled as the Prime remained standing.
"I am relieved that we found you old friend before the Decepticons did. You will be a great help protecting the inhabitants of the planet. " Optimus spoke in a gentle voice.
"Optimus. As I am devastated to know our planet is lost I am grateful to know that we can protect this planets and the humans. It is an honor to protect such beings that are so like us yet remain different." Superion looked up at his commander who had the faintest of smiles on his faceplate.
Optimus nearly gave a nod of his helm before the two fell into a silence. For once in a great while the two mechs sparks were in a peaceful and worry free state. It was an incredible sight to see the two battle hardened mechs relaxing in the never ending war that they had fought from the beginning.