SNIPPET

In which a group of once normal teenagers were taken away from their homes and placed into a lab, stripped from their once freedom of adolescence, and shoved into a place where they were treated more like monsters than human beings

They were forced to participate in project COMPLY 360, in which they were injected with different liquids, and put in different situations to see how they'd respond and react.

But, not just any type of liquid.

Each different individual liquid that were forcefully injected into each teenager gave them various powers; such as flight, telekinesis, telepathy, super strength, heightened senses, teleportation and the ability to control and speak to the dead.

You'd think that a group of twelve teenagers whom were filled with angst and powers would have no problem escaping the people that trapped them there, would you? Well, you didn't know the half of it.

They were held captive by the most powerful, secretive society known to man. Nobody was able to pinpoint their headquarters, as it seemed to always be changing.

They had security to the maximum extent, nobody was able to leave once they entered. Anyone who tried, was murdered in cold blood, right on the spot.

But, surely, how were you going to stop them?

They'd find a way out.

Even if it was the last thing they did.

___

THE SOUND FOR THE TRAILER ONLY WORKS WITH HEADPHONES. PLEASE USE THEM!

IM NOT SURE WHY THE VIDEO ISNT SHOWING SOUND. IM TRYING TO FIX THAT.
ABOVE YOU WILL FIND THE TRAILER OF THE BOOK! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, AND SORRY IF IT ISNT THE BEST BUT I PUT MY WHOLE EFFORT INTO IT. THANKS!
C
THIS AMAZING COVER IS MADE BY THE BEAUTIFUL -malec THANK U SO MUCH