(netflix and chill?)

I realized what I was doing and grabbed his hands I put my finger over his mouth and got close to the door and he said

"playing hard to get your just going to invite me over to fuck you and every chance I get you turn it down." I walked out the door pretending like I didn't hear him"im going down stairs two finish the pizza rolls  tell me if you want sum." As I put the pizza rolls in the microwave Jermaine's hand swipes my hand ass I laughed and put in the time and pressed. I went to turn on the water in the shower and got in, steam was everywhere which mad it hard to see everything around me. I went under the water to get my hair wet, but then a hand grabbed my thigh and and roughly pinned me to the shower wall and a juicy, cold tounge started from my shoulder to my neck  and he whispered in my ear, "don't turn me down his time" and softly bites the top of my ear. He picks me up again and and walks me out the shower,  French kissing me he lays me out on the living room couch and sits on top of me he grabs a trojen outta his basketball shorts and put it on, he was heavyso I tried moving him from off of me, "no no no you not going no where dis time"
He grabs both of my hands and pins them to the arm rest of the couch. Now don't move or y'all see what happens,

My battery on 3 percent I'll update when I get home