4. Im sorry

(Back to Vic's p.o.v.)

It's been a week, and I didn't visit the bookshop everyday like I told myself I would.

The only reason I didn't is because I was both scared and nervous.

What if he didn't love me anymore? What if he didn't accept my apology? What if he met someone new? All I could think of was 'what ifs' and this stopped me from going to the bookshop.

I've just been locked in my hotel room watching movies, taking baths, and ordering room service.

It was currently Saturday, and I knew I had to go out today.

I can't keep myself locked up in here with no human communication.

I got up, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and got dressed.

When I walked out the hotel the air felt nice considering I hadn't been out here in a week.

I hopped in my car and played rise against on the aux cord.

I haven't explored the city, so I knew today would be the day I did, but I needed something sweet first, I need my energy.

I went to the first Starbucks I saw, and parked my car.

When I walked in I smelled many different things, but all great smells.

I got in line hoping that this would go by fast.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks." A barista said with a smile to a person who walked in.

I had to do a double take, because I knew that mop of black hair anywhere.

Kellin saw me, and he looked at me with a hard to read expression.

He walked and stood behind me in the line.

I felt awkward, but also happy.

Minutes later it was my turn to order.

"Hi how can I help you?" The barista asked me.

"Can I please get a venti vanilla bean frappe and a strawberry croissant." I said with a smile.

"Sure that'll be 8.75" she said with a smile.

I gave her my name, paid, got my receipt, and stood off to the side to wait.

"Uh i think I forgot my wallet I'm so sorry, just u-uh cancel the or-" I heard kellin say, but I of course interrupted.

"Here, I'll pay." I said with a smile.

I went over, gave the lady the amount of money for kellin's purchase and I walked back to where I was waiting.

"Tha-ank y-ou." Kellin said walking up to me.

He was always one for manners.

"You're welcome Kells." I said with a light smile.

They called my name first, so I went to get it.

I was beginning to walk out, but I needed to get something off my chest.

I walked back to where kellin was and I looked at him.

"Kellin, I'm sorry." And with that, I walked out, hoping he would shoot me a text later on, or call me.

I had hope, and I knew he'd want an explanation.

*****
This was so bad I'm so sorry

I hope it was somewhat enjoyable though

Vote, comment, share
!