6/7

"Ah, this is a good one," the future Yoongi says with a faint smile.

He shows himself the photo of a child. Shiny black hair with bright, brown, curious eyes stare back at them.

"Hyorin is her name, although it wasn't my first pick." he admits. "She's yours. Or, she will be."

"Appa!"

Yoongi looked down at the little girl clinging to his legs.

"Yes, sweetie?" Yoongi patted the top of her head as she looked up at him with beautiful bright eyes filled with life.

"Appa! Play with me!" Yoongi smiled and sat his work down, picking up his little girl and carrying her out of the room.

"Where is-"

"There you are, Hyorin!" Jimin panted as he walked in front of Yoongi, his hair messy and all Yoongi could do was smile at him, "just because you didn't want to take a bath doesn't mean appa will let you get away with it."

Hyorin clung to Yoongi and hid her face, "I don't wanna take a bath appa!"

Yoongi patted her back before kissing the annoyed Jimin in front of him, calming the younger instantly.

"Hyorin, we can play," she lifted her face, a bright smile across her face, "we can play in the bath."

Hyorin's smile faltered and she pouted, making Yoongi giggle before kissing the top of her head.

"I promise I'll make the bath time fun."

Hyorin thought it over, fiddling with her thumbs before nodding her head, "promise appa!"

She held up her pinky finger to Yoongi and Yoongi gladly took a hold of it, locking both of their pinkies in a promise.

"Now go and get ready with other appa." Yoongi sat her down and she instantly clung onto Jimin's legs before he picked her up and mouthed a thank you to Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled at both of the loves of his life, thanking everything on the world for giving him them.

"Wh... How..." Present Yoongi stammers. He sits patiently, waiting for himself to gather his thoughts.

"Why are you showing me this? Is it supposed to make me want to continue living?" he finally manages.

Future Yoongi's smile fades.

"Quite the opposite, actually." He turns the page, revealing the final photo.

_

One more chapter, aye. Next chapter is the heartbreak!!!!!