7/7

Present Yoongi freezes, all color drains from his face.

It's a massacre. Blood paints the white washed walls, red hand prints lazily cascade down the door frame.

Jimin is almost non recognizable, only tufts of black hair the remaining discernible feature.

A mass floating in the tub, one small hand protruding from the otherwise inhuman shape, unmoving.

Yoongi slammed the empty alcohol bottle down against the table, wiping the Coke off of upper lip before staggering into his bedroom.

He looked at Jimin's weeping face, holding their daughter and protecting her from what he could only guess as himself.

"Stay away from us, Yoongi!" Jimin quickly threw the only object next to him which happened to be the desk lamp, missing Yoongi by a landslide.

Yoongi wiped the few tears leaving his eyes before walking up to the two small weeping bodies holding each other in a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, Hyorin, I'm so sorry."

Yoongi snatched Jimin's hair, ignoring the pleas and nails the younger was throwing at him. Yoongi went after his daughters hair with the other hand, ignoring the high pitched screams coming from her.

Yoongi backed up and dragged the two panicking bodies out of the room and into the bathroom, "I'm so sorry Jimin, Hyorin, I'm so sorry."

"You find the will to live today. Tonight, actually. But all you do with that will is cause pain. Your unchecked mental instabilities coupled with your alcohol and drug abuse result in the death of the love of your life and your only child."

The present Yoongi falters. "That's not me." he tries to convince himself.

"No, it's me," the future Yoongi replies with a sigh, "who just happens to be you."

The future Yoongi draws his firearm, and points it at the present Yoongi's forehead, erasing his past.

By destroying himself, he both accomplishes his mission of ending a life he never wanted, and saving Jimin's future.

"I'm so sorry."

_

That's it! The end! Hope you enjoyed this twisted story, I'm crying from writing it.