Audrey's Reaction

What!! Mal is my aunt. Omg I can't believe this, my aunt is mal Audrey said showing no emotion so her parents has no idea if she's happy,sad or mad. Audrey honey how do you fell about this asked Aurora. Well mom I feel so great, actually I've grown to like mal, what mom are you crazy this is aweful this is gonna ruining everything I hate her blurted Audrey and stumped out of the room angrily leaving her parents In shock. Audrey went straight to her grandfather and screamed at him saying how could you, how could you do this to grandma with MALEFICENT,I hate you ,I finally started to accept mal and her been around but you ruined it for me. With that she left the castle with everyone in shock and headed straight to see her aunt (Mal), she reached her dorm room and started banging down the door and a mal no one as ever seen before opened the door. She was crying with mascara running all over her face. Audrey's heart soften at the sight of her and gave her a hug to console her. Mal shared all her feelings with her that evening because Evie was away on summer vacation with Doug. Audrey also shared her feelings with Mal and they both agreed to not think of it and call their boyfriends for a double date at 8 so Mal called Ben and Audrey called Jay and the four went on a double date and had fun and no one dared to bring up the topic of "Mal's Dad"