Yes!Yes!

Mal's POV

Two weeks after, Evie finally returned from her trip. I filled her in with what was going on with me since she lefted. She was shocked as hell. We talked about who we thought was her dad and Carlos and Jay's. During the course of the two weeks me and my "niece" Audrey have been spending a lot of time together and also Ben said he's taking me somewhere special so I should wear my prettiest dress and look beautiful as ever. I wonder what's so special

Ben's POV

I'm so excited about my date with Mal tonight because I'm gonna propose to her, we've been dating and been together for 4 years now and I'm so in love with her and she makes me happy. But what if she says no?!

Mal's POV

Evie made me a pretty purple,short skin tight dress and I dropped in some black wedge heels and Evie did my makeup and hair. Ben came at seven to pick me up at our apartment (me and Evie rented apartment, Ben insisted that we stay in the castle after we graduated but naah) when he saw me his jaw dropped,and began to stutter something which sounded like you look beautiful I just laughed and said thank you. He motioned me to lead the way and I did I went outside and went into his car and he came and drove us to the Enchanted Lake. When we reached there,there was a table set up with all kind of food on it. We went over to the table and he pulled out my chair for me. We ate and chat and laugh for a long time then Ben got up and held out his hand and I placed mine his. I stood up and Ben got on his knees and went into his pocket and came out with a ring box and he began to say "Mal for the four years we've been together they have been the greatest and happiest for me and I want to spend the rest of my life been happy with you will you marry me Mal Bertha? By this time I was steaming red with joy as soon as he was done I yelled out yes. He got up and we began to have a passionate kiss.