The Demon Awakens

AT THE GUILD HALL

Lucy's POV

"WHAT?????" Natsu bang on top on the table the moment we heard from Mest that gramps was injured badly. "Tell me who did this?" Natsu muttered as Mest answered back, "It was Eileen Belserion." 

"Who is that?" I asked out of curiosity. "One of the Spriggan 12 members. I managed to save Makarov before he gets dead by her hands." 

"Where is he now?" Gray asked feeling tensed as Juvia held him closely trying to calm him down. "In the infimary with Laxus." 

"Can we go and see him?" I asked as Mest nodded. We headed to the infirmary where Laxus and Porlyusica was. Gramps' body was heavily bandaged and oxygen mask was placed on him for better breathing. I saw Natsu and Gray clenched their fists tightly till veins started popping out from their fists all the way up to their foreheads. "We have to do something..." said Natsu as Laxus shook his head. "No just stay here." 

"Why?" 

"Listen Natsu, just stay here and get some rest." 

"They are still out there! The enemy!" said Natsu.

"Erza and Jellal are dealing with them now! Just wait here till they return." Laxus snapped as everyone turned silent leaving Natsu facing another direction. 

I looked over to gramps feeling worried. Please gramps...wake up...

Suddenly, Jellal and Erza came bursting through the door. They were badly bruised. "Hey you guys are alright?" Natsu asked the moment he saw their wounds were deeply cut. Jellal nodded and turned over to Laxus, "How is gramps?" 

"Porlyusica said he should be fine but he might wake after a few days due to his injuries." said Laxus as he raised his eyebrow at Jellal. "You alright dude? You don't look so good." 

"I'm fine. The wounds will heal by itself." 

Laxus stood up and shoved Jellal against the wall as he tore his shirt. Everyone gasped at Laxus's sudden move. "What are you doing Laxus?" Erza snapped while getting over to Jellal but Laxus blocked her away and told her to calm down. He looked back at Jellal wounds and sighed heavily asking him seriously, "How long has it been like this?" 

"After the battle with Neinhart and Eileen." said Jellal. Laxus kept silent as Jellal moved his arms away, "I'll be fine, besides my injuries will heal by itself soon enough." 

"You do realize your wounds are not healing at all right?" Jellal stopped and looked back at Laxus.

Laxus crossed his arms and continued, "By the looks of it I can tell your healing abilities has slowed down ever since your previous battles." 

Jellal sighed heavily, "I'm not in the mood now Laxus." 

Laxus grabbed his hand tightly and gave a serious glare at him, "If you are planning on fighting in that condition you will overexert yourself!" 

Jellal snapped back, "Didn't you hear what I just said? I'm fine by the way it is! NRGH!!!" He clutched at his stomach on his knees. 

"Jellal!" Laxus quickly grabbed him before he hit the ground. "Get Porlyusica quick!" Gray yelled as Natsu rushed out of the room. Everyone was panicked looking at his condition. Erza was worried sick till I saw tears from her eyes. I pulled her into a hug trying to comfort her. 

"Now you get what I was saying?" said Laxus as Jellal caught hold of his shirt looking at him sighing in defeat, "I know...I'm sorry..." 

Suddenly the ceiling began to crumble and the windows shattered into millions of pieces. "The hell!!!!!????!!!!!" said Natsu as one woman figure stood above smirking. She sang in a tune, "I found you Erza darling~" 

Erza panicked looking up to the sky. "Mother..." 

"Mother?" We all turned to her as she looked down to the floor trembling in fear. "Save the talk for later." said Jellal as he struggled getting back to his feet. "Dude you should rest." said Natsu but Jellal ignored, "She's a whole lot of different level. We had a tough time dealing with her on our way here." 

"So that's why you both got badly bruised." said Juvia.

"What the hell is going on?" Gray came running and stopped. 

The lady smirked and started talking, "Looks like I haven't introduced myself to your other friends. I'm Eileen Belserion known as the Scarlet despair. You can say that I'm one of the Spriggan 12." 

"So it was you then who hurt my comrades and my grandfather?" said Laxus with his face darkened. 

She snickered, "Well what if I said yes?" 

Laxus gave a glare at her, "Then you have to face my wrath for hurting my friends and my loved ones." Lighting emerged from his body as the whole place filled with electricity. "Interesting...I never fought with a person who controls lighting before. What a treat I'll have for a moment." 

Laxus's  POV

"Laxus she's too dangerous!!!!" I looked back at Jellal and smiled, "Take gramps and get out of here. Things are going to get messy here." 

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU'LL DIE!!!!" said Jellal as I sighed, "Just do this for me just this once. I'll make a promise I'll come back alive. You can bet on it." 

"This is getting boring perhaps some little entertainment." said Eileen as she raised her staff and swung it at Jellal's direction. 

"WATCH OUT!!!!" I yelled.

Then all I saw was blood spattered everywhere. I covered my eyes from getting the blood spilled over my eyes. After that I opened my eyes seeing half of Jellal's body and part of his face covered with blood and he was shocked. I gasped seeing Erza protected Jellal from getting hit by Eileen's staff. She fell on the ground as blood continued flowing out from her. 

"ERZA!!!!!!!" 

I looked over to Lucy crying holding Erza in her arms along with Juvia. Natsu and Gray stood stunn feeling shocked looking Erza bathed in blood. 

  I glared at Eileen, "Curse you." She smiled and licked her lips, "What are you going to do kill me?" 

Suddenly I sensed as I turned over to Jellal clenching his fists till veins popping around his fists and tears were running down his darkened face. "Jellal?" I muttered and all of the sudden he screamed loudly as a dark aura burst within him shoving all of us away and everything around covered with darkness. 

I hit against the wall along with others too. My eyes widened seeing Jellal looking different. Blood red eyes, hair turning white except for one strand that is red and his tattoo was black. He grew nails and fangs from his mouth. Plus dark marks emerged part of his body and some on his face. Eileen sighed, "Phew that was a closed call. I never expect you to be a demon pure blood vampire." 

"Annihilate every sinner." he muttered softly releasing his dark aura along with Eileen smiling releasing hers too. I have to do something before things get worse. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

AND ANOTHER SURPRISE FOR JELLAL'S APPRECIATION DAY! IMAGINE JELLAL BEING A ROCK-STAR...