Lick

You had gotten a job at a mom and pop restaurant and had been workingand you honestly loved it. You worked hard and were judged on yourwork ethic, no one really gave a flying fuck that you were chunky. Itwas like a family almost and you were happy to be part of it, beingaway from your biological family meant that you had found more familythan you had ever known, even when you would hang out with (friend'sname) and her family.

It had been when you went out back, it would be a 'smoke break' if itweren't for the fact that you didn't smoke. But you still liked to goout back for your breaks to have some time to just take a deep breathand decompress; just relax against the brick wall and inhale thefresh air. When you had been you saw a pair of regular diners. Theguy was an asswipe but you dealt with worse. However you nearlygasped as you saw him slap her, it was unprovoked and she immediatelystarted apologizing; the classic reaction of an abused person. Youhad noticed signs; the timid nature, the always looking away, all ofit.

You had heard him mention once where he lived to another waitress andso as soon as you got off work you started to the house and beganstalking your prey. The hunt was the most fun of the killing for you;the slow plan. Good things come to those who wait, it was all the funin planning.

It took you a week, normally you would have taken at least two weeksbut he was battering his girlfriend, and cheating on her with anotherwoman who could be abused as well; you just didn't know. You weren'ta peeping tom so there was a lot you didn't know but he was goingto die.

Each night when he went off to fuck another girl, as far as you couldsee he would just go off not even trying to hide it. He would walkthrough an alleyway, that is where you waited to strike. He walked byat exactly 3:07 like he did every other night or so.

This is when you jumped out stabbing him right in the stomach. Hegasped as you went to stab him in the neck but he was able to grapplewith it, you used your body weight to push him down and landed on topof him and fought. He was able to slash your cheek but with theadrenaline you weren't even able to feel it and you stabbed him rightin the heart, pulling away panting you smirked as you saw him slowlyslipping away as the life ebbed away from him.

"It's not nice to hurt others~" you cooed as you took your'trophy'. You took a simple slash of his cheek and pulled out alittle rice paper and allowed a single drop of blood to fall fromyour knife onto the rice paper and you smiled.

You then went about making sure that there was nothing to link you tothe murder. You had no obvious motive, they'd never realize who youwere. You hunted across gender, race, socio-economic lines,everything. There was nothing to connect any of your victims andnothing to connect any of them to you.

You heard something and turned worried, you wouldn't kill aninnocent but what would happen if you were suddenly confronted? You'dhave to run, luckily you were done and would be leaving but as yousaw Kuma jump foreword and Matt following him you gave a sigh ofrelief.

"Oh Matt, you startled me." You said and he raised a singleblonde brow.

"Desole fleur derable. (Sorry maple leaf.)" Matt apologized as hewalked foreword to you and took your hand. "I was getting a bitworried, eh."

"Oh how sweet~" you giggled, it was rare for him to show hissweet side and you loved to be able to tease him. He blushed thegentlest bit but he just pouted and looked away from you and yousmirked slightly at it, then he saw you and his tired violet eyeswidened and he pushed his sunglasses up to rest on his head.

"Your hurt," he whispered coming to you and it took you a momentto realize that yes you were cut. You felt a slight pain but wereconfused as he cupped your face, tilting your head. He leaned downand his tongue slowly licked the cut, the lick felt good even if itburnt as well. "Hmm~ you taste even better than maple." Hewhispered and you blushed, you knew how much he loved his maple syrupso for him to say you tasted better was a huge compliment from him.

Here we are, Ihpe you guys like this. I see 2p!Canada being very much a shy when heshows his sweet side.