Real Name

You were in Matt's room, the two of you spent a lot of time when athome in either his or your room. Oliver was always in the kitchenbaking, Allen in the living room watching baseball, while Louis waseither in the living room or the kitchen reading a newspaper. Youwere cuddled into his buffed chest, Maple was cuddled into your ownsoft chest using it as a pillow as she slept and Kuma was layingpressed against both your own and Matt's chest.

Maple gave a kittne yawn as you cooed about how cute she was and shepurred content in your praise. Matt smirked, a love of animals wassomething the two of you shared as he brushed some (hair length)locks away from your (eye color) orbs. Maple, seeing this, gave ameow of protest, how dare her papa interrupt her maman (mama) whenshe was telling her how cute she was?

"Quiet you, I want time with maman (mama) to." Matt said as yougiggled kissing his nose.

"What is it, papa?" You asked whenever he refereed to you asMaple's mother you refereed to him as her father. He smiled a goodnatured smile at you before becoming serious as you looked at himgetting the seriousness. "Matt? What's wrong?" You asked as hetook a deep breath.

"I haven't been entirely honest with you, Name." He said as youfroze up with wide eyes that soon filled with tears. You should haveknown; he was lieing this entire time. You pulled away from him as hewatched you confused. "Name?"

"Why'd you lie Matt?" You gave a sob as his violet eyes widenedworried about you but as he reached out you turned and he saw thetears gathering in your eyes. "Why'd you pretend to like me if youthought I was fat?" You asked and he realized what you were sayingand reached forword pulling you into his lap.

You fought as he pushed you down onto the bed and pinned your handsabove your head and shook his head. "Non derable! (No maple!)" Hesaid strongly as you looked at him shocked, "that's not what I'mtalking about! Your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, tu estres belle mon amour petite fleur derable. (you are very beautiful mylovely little maple leaf.)" He said as you took a deep breathstarting to clam down. You blushed as you realized you kind of jumpedthe gun on this one as he sighed kissing you sweetly.

"I should have made it more clear." He whispered kissing yourlips again and nuzzled your neck as you gave a gentle sigh.

"Then what is it you wanted to tell me?" You asked as he nippedat your neck and he stopped, moving to hover over you, stroking yourrounded (skin tone) face and soft (curly/wavy/straight) hair. "Myname, it isn't Matt...or not technically." He said as you looked athim confused.

"Well...I always assumed it was short for Matthew?" You asked andhe nodded before kissing your forehead.

"Kind of, but there is more to it." He explained to you his handmoving from your face to draw imaginary patterns on your shoulder asyou hummed.

"Kind of?"

"My brothers and I had different names but when we went through allof this we decided to get a new name to go with our new lives." Hesaid as you looked at him interested and one of your hands came up toplay with his blonde hair.

"I chose different then them, I kept my name. It was Matthew, theEnglish spelling, and I went by Mattie. I changed it to the Frenchspelling and go by Matt." He said as you hummed nodding inunderstanding and moved up to kiss his lips softly.

"Thank you for telling me Matt." You said before pausing seemingto think, "or should I call you Mattie?" You teased as he gaveyou a glare but couldn't hold it as you started giggling. "I'mkidding Mattt, J'taime. (I love you.)"

"J'taime aussi. (I love you to.)" He whispered kissing youpassionately.

Here is thechapter of Matt admitting he's Mattie. A bit awkward but I hope I didit justice to 2p!Canada.