Meet

You groaned sleepy blinking your eyes open, you gaspedas you saw a face that was stern even in sleep with glasses over theclosed eyes, why she was sleeping with glasses was beyond you, withblonde hair that was in a messy short cut just shy of her jaw.

Her arms were wrapped around your torso holding you toher and her chest is pressed against yours and her breast are prettybig. Ignoring that!

Your arms were holding to her shoulders and your legswere tangled with each other. You jumped gasping and this caused herto wake up and her turquoise eyes zeroed in right on you.

"Wh' y'u?" She grunted as you blinked at her pullingback to look around and make sure that your still in your room.

"I'm in my room, my name is Name though. Who are you?"You asked and she blinked pushing her glasses up so she could rub hereyes before sitting up and looking around. She wore a pair of bluesleep pants and a button up shirt in the pattern of the Swedish flag.

"M' n'me's S'san." She said and you blinked lookingat her and she grunted at you, as if saying 'what?'

"Sweden?" You asked and she immediately looked atyou having the blank face.

"H'w y'u kn'w th't?" She asked and you bit your lipand took a deep breath.

"You...you don't exist in this world." You said andher pale forehead furrowed and she looked at you strangely. "It'llbe easier to show you instead of try to explain." You said tryingto pull away from her soft embrace.

Considering how stern and 'scary' she was her embracewas strangely soft and cuddly.

"'kay." She agreed and you finally were able tostand and stretched and she pulled off of your bed, she was muchtaller than you.

"Come on," you said leading her out of the room,"I'll show you." You then paused and she froze looking at you andyou glanced at her, "I probably don't have to tell you this; butplease remain calm. This will be a big thing."

"I de'l w'th D'nm'rk, I'll b' f'ne." She said andyou gave a giggle and shook your head.

"We'll see, Susan."

Herewe are, the reason I named Fem!Sweden Susan because Finland calls himSu-san and someone once said it was obviously a mispronunciation ofSusan. So I did that.