🍃 ; i only did that to shut you up

"Turn your head to the left then put your hands up," Lisa said while executing

"Turn your head to the left then put your hands up," Lisa said while executing. "Then move your right foot to the back and do a back turn," she continued while others were executing also.

"Lisa, break time!" Jaehyun, one of the dance troupe member, shouted.

"Okay, ten minutes. We aren't in the half of the dance yet," and everyone went to their respective places; some went to take a rest while the others went outside of the dance room.

Lisa felt she was in need of water; she went to the corner where her sports bag was placed, looked for her water tumbler and immediately drank some of it.

"Lisa, where's Chaeyoung? She's already fifteen minutes late," Jennie, also part of the troupe, approached.

"She isn't still here?" Jennie nodded, "Did you call her already?" Jennie nodded again.

"But she isn't answering. I already called for about five or six times,"

Lisa closed her eyes, as if lowering her temper down. "She can't be late! The grand finals is fast approaching and we aren't in the half of the dance yet! Call her again!"

"Lisa! Jennie!" someone called.

Both of them turned to face whom it was, "Taeyong! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to stay in your office?" Lisa queried.

Jennie smiled at Taeyong, "Well, I need to show you something." Taeyong gave them a look. "Let's go to my office."

— • —

"When did you see this?" Lisa asked Taeyong.

"Just earlier. When I came inside here, I saw that on my table. I was a little bit late because of the traffic," Taeyong said and that made Lisa cursed.

"If she's going to leave the troupe, she should have done that from the beginning! Not now that we're in the midst of chaos!" Lisa screamed and Jennie got startled.

"It's Chaeyoung's penmanship, I'm really sure of it." Jennie said while reading the letter of leave from Chaeyoung.

"I can't believe that woman!" Lisa shouted and kicked the floor, putting both her hands on her waist. "She just left like that?! Without any reason?! That's why she wasn't answering your calls?!" Lisa was shouting at Jennie.

"Don't shout at me, I'm not Chae—"

"Shut up!" Lisa exclaimed, making Jennie got startled again.

"Uh, Lisa. Let's go outside. You need to cool down your head," Taeyong said while looking at Jennie. The latter just smiled. Taeyong accompanied Lisa outside from his office.

— • —

Lisa entered the dance room when she noticed everyone was waiting for her. "I'm sorry, I'm late." she said in a tired voice.