curious behaviour

i had been at school for 3 weeks, everything had been going great, i had new friends who i was actually going shopping with tomorrow, i had joined the netball team and yeah i had started to have my first proper crush on a guy.

RING RING

i paused the movie as i run round the house trying to find where i had left that damn cordless phone."HERE IT IS" i screamed as i pushed the answer button. " Here what is" i hesrd a confused Jase say from the other end of the line. " oh dont worry jasey, how are you" i replied trying to brush off the subject. " Im alright" I heard Jase reply. But there was something up, i could tell it. It might have been the way he spoke or he sort of words he said but something was deffinately up.

" Whats wrong Jase" I asked bluntly. " Nothi, well, itts just, like, never mi, ohh but " i heard Jase mumble down the phone. " Spit it out Jase" i replied, curious to know what had got him so tounge tied." You probably dont want to go tommorow it just that Josh will be there and he might kind of slightly like you and he might be like going to like tell you" he replied in a single breath.

I felt my cheeks heat up as i replied" Josh likes me"" Yeah " Jase spoke back as he let out a nervous laugh."EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Jase this is so cool, hes good looking, he really is right.I mean hes so nice and funny and those dimples aww Jase this is so exciting" i replied even faster than Jase had.

"You dont like him do you, Jess" Jase replied bluntly. " Well" i replied blushing at the thought of Josh actually liking me. " Oh, i didnt realise, ive got to go then, bye" Jase replied as he hung up the phone. "Bye" i replied but the phone was already beeping

As i sat back down to watch my movie my brain was on overdrive. What was Josh going to do tomorrow, how would i be tomorrow and also why had Jase seemed pissed that i ight actually like someone finally?

This was to much to handle

....................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................

so why was Jase angry? where should they be going tomorrow? and more importantly was Jase telling the truth? could there be a romance on the way?