Chapter 5: the Ora 🧙🏼‍♀️

Lilly's POV: when harry, kelly, ron, hermione and I walked into DADA( defense against the dark arts) we were worried about what mad-eye was going to teach, " alester moody ex Ora and your new defense against the dark arts teacher I'm here because dumboldore asked me goodbye the end now who can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are" " three sir" Kelly responded. " and why are they so named" " because they are unforgivable one use of any" " will give you a one way ticket to askaban correct miss potter WEASLEY" " yes" "stand now give us a curse" " well my dad did tell me about one the imperious curse" " yes your dad would know all about that have the ministry a bit greaf a few years ago. " just then moody made the spider go all over everyone " don't worry he's completely harmless longbottom can you name another curse" " well there's the croseotics curse" " correct, correct the torture curse CRUCEO" hermione and Kelly signaled me to look towards neivelle he was cringing, " STOP IT CANT YOU SEE ITS BOTHERING HIM STOP IT" "  um maybe you could give us the last unforgivable curse miss Weasley no Avada cadavra the killing curse only two people have been known to survive it and their in this room" moody said coming over to me and harry.