Chapter 17: i love you 👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼 ❤️

Harry and I were up in his room just thinking about what happened at the grave yard, " I never likes these curtains set them on fire in my fourth year by accident of course I but you and your sister in terrible danger this year harry I'm sorry" dumboldore said as he came in, " professor when we were in the graveyard there was a moment where voldemort's wand and our wands sort of connected" " you saw your parents that night didn't you just remember you two have friends here"

Lilly's POV: I went downstairs out to the courtyard to find Angelina, Kelly and hermione " are you alright" " yeah I guess" " oh by the way Kelly make sure your brother writes to me this summer" Angelina said smiling " I will" " hermione for you write to me promise" " bye" oh victor Ron is going to be so mad. " do you ever think we are going to have another quite year at Hogwarts" " no" " oh well just miss out on a few dragons" " everything is going to change now isn't it" " yes" " promise you'll write this summer all if you" " George and I won't you know Ron won't" " harry and Lilly will won't you" " yeah" " yeah every week" " Lilly come here" " yeah" " I'm really going to miss you this summer" " don't worry harry and I will be waiting for you to rescue us again" " that was two years ago" " I know but I like reminding him about it" " lilly" " "coming" I kissed George and started to walk away, " hey Lilly" " yeah" " I love you" " I love you to" I kissed him again not wanting to stop " I will see you outside our window on my birthday" even though dark times are coming im glad I have my friends the best big brother in the world and most of all my favorite little mischief maker.

Thank you to everyone who has read this book comment if you want me to make a sequel<3 <3