I Will Not Fall

"Kine! Kine!!" the younger campers called out for their play mate.

"Hey kiddos" she said with a sweet smile. "Whats up?"

"will you play with us? Conner is on a quest so we can play with him" Maria, the youngest, said pouting.

"sorry, todays not a good day for me. maybe tomorrow."

"aww, okay." Callie, the oldest, turned around to face the other children. "maybe we can get Chiron to give us horseback rides!!" they all cheered and ran off to find him.

Kine walked over to the Hades cabin. It was the first anniversary of Catherine's death, and Nico was the only one she wanted to talk to about it. Even Malcolm wouldn't understand how she felt today. Only Nico.

"Hey Nico, are you in here?" Kine went through her bag before taking a step in to the cabin.

"Yeah," he responded bluntly. "You know what day it is?" The blonde nodded sadly.

"I came to see if you wanted to set up something for her in the forest."

"sure, I know the perfect place." He responded getting off his black bed.

They walked in silence. Neither wanting to disturb the tranquility of the forest. Kine looked down at her feet as they moved forward. She suddenly felt her body crash in to something. She fell on her butt and looked up. She saw a beautiful girl standing in front of her. She had long black hair, contradicting crystal blue eyes that had a feel of boredom to them.

Nico reached out a hand to help Kine up.

"That was rude." He said glaring at the girl.

"sorry" she said, obviously not meaning it. "I heard there was a camp somewhere around here. Care to tell me where it is?"

"You just knock down my best friend, and you expect me to help you?" Nico said, holding the glare.

"It's alright, Nico." Kine interrupted. "we need to get to the clearing." He nodded and they started walking again after giving the girl directions.

They made it to the clearing and completed the shrine, with more than a few tears they finally left to make peace with their loss. Nico went straight back to his cabin, but Kine decided to stop by the Zeus cabin one more time. She quietly opened the door when she saw a girl, with reddish brown hair, and features that seemed oddly familiar. she would have looked exactly like Catherine, if it weren't for her eyes.

"Sarah, are we in the underworld? I am dead, right?" The girl said. Kine was suddenly aware she wasn't wearing her panda hat, and her hair wasn't in braids, like usual.

"I'm not Sarah. who are you?" she responded

"Oh, Kine, its you!! you look so different with your hair down. Don't you recognize me? I'm Catherine!!"

Kine pulled out her dagger and put it to 'catherine's neck.

"Catherine has been dead for a year. You can't be her." she said

"No! its really me!!" Catherine yelled.

"prove it" Kine spat. No one impersonates Catherine with out at least a firm slap across the face.

"here" she pulled out Catherine's old bow and arrow and shot off the head of an ant.

"okay, so you can shoot like Catherine. but that doesn't make you her. tell me something only she and I would know." Kine said, starting to wonder how she was here.

"um, you sleep walked and thats what got us in to the battle with the hydra?" Catherine said unsurely.

"Nico wasn't supposed to tell anyone!!!!!!" Kine yelled.

"he didn't tell anyone. I am Catherine." she said, still trying to get her point across.

"ok, you swear on the river styx?"

"yes. I swear on the river styx that I am Catherine."

Kine wrapped her in a hug and cried tears of joy.

"thank you." she whispered in to her jacket. Thanking the gods that they let her come back.

______________________________________________________________________

There ya go, the first chapter in the sequel. go crazy. I'll be doing this book and stuffs, so yeah. see ya later.