ch. 3~

"WHAT THE FLYING FLUFF!!" Kine yelled breaking the silence and causing everyone to jump in shock. "HERA HAD A FLUFFING KID!! NEXT THING YOU KNOW ARTEMIS IS GOING TO HAVE KIDS TOO!!!!!!" Kine yelled at the top of her lungs.

THUNK! the hyperactive blonde was on the ground knocked out by Catherine's fist.

"eek!" A young girl from the Apollo cabin squeaked "thats not very nice!!"

Catherine sent her a deadly glare. "and just who are you?" She asked, mad that someone would yell at her for hitting her best friend.

"My name is Scarlet Daneson! daughter of apollo, and you shouldn't hit Kine! Shes been sulking around all day and when she's finally happy again you hit her?!"

"yeah!! thats not fair!!" Callie (the kid from before) yelled "ATTACK!!!" Soon Catherine had a group of 7-5 year olds trying, and failing to beat her up.

Corrine sighed then slung Kine over her shoulder.

"Well, might as well get her to bed as long as she's like this" She said, she was already feeling connected to Kine but didn't want to show it. As she walked away Chiron approached Catherine.

"are you new here, sweet heart?" As those words left his lips, a giant crack of thunder rattled the valley. In the wake of the flash stood a tall figure, it was Zeus. On his right stood a tall, graceful woman in a white and gold tunic. At the sight of these gods every camper averted their eyes for fear that they may die.

"Look up!" Zeus's voice boomed through the camp. The campers slowly but surely looked up and the electric figure standing above them. " I shall not permit this abomination to live" His voice echoing and sending shivers through the campers bodies. The noise, however woke Kine up.

"hey!! I won't let you kill Corry!!!" She yelled jumping on Zeus and causing half the camp to cower in fear. As he ran around like a deranged cat trying to get a rabid mouse off its back, Corrine sat and thought, with no emotion apparent on her face.

'Abomination?' She thought. 'thats what my step mom and half sisters used to call me. an illegitimate child that doesn't belong my hair is black while theirs is blonde, my eyes are blue while theirs are brown...do I really, not even belong here?' Her thoughts were cut short when Zeus finally shook Kine off (and zapped her for good measure).

"Are you prepared to die, Corrine Bondevick?" Zeus said aiming his lightning bolt.

"No, she isn't" Hera spoke up. Zeus glared at her.

"And just what do you intend to do about it?" He said, standing up straighter.

"You have no right to kill her. You have had many children before, She is simply retaliation"

"Fine. You may have one chance to live," He said looking at Corrine "Get me a snake, from the head of a gorgon, the blood of a Siren, and a feather from a harpy. Bring me these and you can live peacefully for the rest of your days." Zeus and Hera then disappeared with a puff of smoke, leaving the campers stunned.

"well" Chiron's voice broke the eerie silence "Looks like we have a quest on our hands"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah yeah, I know I haven't updated in forever. but you have this chapter now so... go crazy, I promise to update again before christmas. so... yeah. See ya my little pixie sticks~~!!!