Prolouge

"B-but your highness you can't leave!" Noriko said to Harlequin. "What do you think the fairies will do without you?" She said. Harlequin looked at her "Noriko take off your helmet, please" Noriko shook her head. She was crying and she didn't want him to see. She had accidentally fallen in love with him.

Harlequin reached out and removed the helmet for her. "Please understand, I have to go with helbrem. He's my best friend." Noriko's face was stained with tears.  He brushed some blue hair out of her face. She no longer wore that bright smile.

She began to cry before hugging Harlequin."YOU IDIOT!" She cried. He smiled and hugged her. "Hey I made you something," Noriko pulled away and tilled her head. Harlequin held out a outfit just her size. She looked at it confused. "You made these?" She asked. It was a blue sweater with a black miniskirt. The shoes were black boots.

"Y-yeah. I made them incase you might ever have to hide you wings. But you can cut holes where you wings are if you want!" He said. "Okay thank you!" She said taking the clothes

The day after harlequin left and then all hell broke out. "N-No please!" Screamed another fairy. "Pull!" The knight said and the fairy's wings began to be pulled "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Noriko screamed. "Get her!"

"That was years ago but I just can't move on"