Chapter 2

Noriko put back on her normal expression. She was being dragged into a bar by a holy knight. 'Well this day went from shitty to hell worthy.' Noriko thought to herself. Aiya walked into the bar loud and proud where Noriko just walked into it like anyone would "HELLO!" Aiya shouted "You don't need to say it to the universe." Noriko mumbled "what was that?" Aiya asked turning to Noriko. "I said" Noriko cleared her throat "you don't need to say it to the universe!" She said almost yelling but still keeping a respectable tone.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Aiya said putting her hands on her hips. "It means you need to be quite." Noriko said in her normal voice. Emotionless and cruel. Aiya rolled her eyes and walked over to the bar. Noriko sat at a table and put her head down. She closed her eyes but all she could see were the fairies looking at her for help and screaming in pain.

"U-um miss?" Noriko shot up. "Sorry. Just thinking." Noriko said to the girl. "What can I get you?" Noriko thought "ale please." she said thinking of something to eat "anything else?" The girl asked "meat pie please." The girl nodded and walked to the back area. As she walked away Noriko put her head back on the table. "Uh excuse me do I know you?" The voice sounded familiar "probably not." Noriko said lifting her head. "I doubt anyone kn-" she stopped as soon as she was met with familiar orange eyes "harlequin?" The boy tilted his head and thought.

He looked at her again very closely. "Noriko?" He asked unsure. She just stared at him. 'Is it really him? Is he really alive? Did helbrem lie to me?" Noriko thought. She stood up and slapped him. It echoed throughout the tavern. She hugged him right after "w-why did you have to leave?"

"W-what?" He asked "KING WHY DID YOU LEAVE!" Never once had Noriko called him King it was always harlequin. That's how he knew she was upset. He hugged her "I'm sorry." He said softly. She pulled away. He patted her back. She flinched in pain. King's eyes widened. "I d-didn't hurt you did I?!" He asked

"No no it's just my wing is broken..." Noriko told him. "Nothing to bad I just can't fly. That and it hurts." Noriko said looking down at the ground. "Let me see it!" King shouted Noriko shot up. "W-what?"

A/n: sorry I got lazy