Chapter 1

Noriko sat up in her bed and began sobbing. That same nightmare over and over and over again. It's all the same every single time. She got out of bed. "M-maybe I'll find him t-today." Noriko said smiling in the mirror. Her unbroken wing fluttering with hope. She found the outfit that harlequin had given her and put it off. She carefully hid her wings.

She put on her boots as she walked out the door. There was a new tavern. "Is it too early to get a drink?" Noriko asked herself. She shook her head and walked to the new tavern in town,the boar hat. It had been rumored that it just appeared out of nowhere. She walked up the hill to where it was supposed to be. Surprisingly it was there. Her eyes widened. "H-how?" A girl walked up behind her "I know right? I problem could have built it way fast!" Noriko turned to the girl. Noriko rolled her eyes.

Just a kamidere. Noriko turned to the girl. A holy knight! 'Craaaaaaaaaap! This is not how I wanted my day to go!' Noriko thought. The girl turned to Noriko. "I'm Aiya! I know pretty great name! Anyway what's your name??" Noriko turned to Aiya "I-I'm n-Noriko..." She said quietly. After the incident holy Knights scared the living crap out of Noriko.

"So why did you come to the boar hat?" Aiya asked "stressful night and I just wanted to relax." Noriko said a little bit louder and confident. "Well let's go in together!" Aiya said and slapped her hand across noriko's back as she flinched in pain. 'Oh god I hope my wing is okay." Noriko said as Aiya led she led Noriko into the tavern.