Are We Ever Going Home?

Eren's POV

'Shit. Motherfucker! That little bitch thinks he's gonna get in my pants or somethin'? Ha! He thought wrong! I have never acted like this much of a wimp before and I refuse to act like that ever again. Fucker comes near me again and I'm gonna rip his dick off.'

I walk up to my uncle who's still working on the RV and touch his greasy hair, slightly ruffling it. His large figure turns around and looks at my face with a smile forming on his lips. He hasn't gotten the vehicle fixed yet and I wish he'd just call a mechanic to fix it so we could get the hell out of here already, but he wants to be difficult and thinks him needing help will affect his damn 'man pride' as he called it.

"Hey Eren, where ya been? You've been gone for a while," he said while quickly wiping his grease covered hands on his overalls. I just stood there for a moment to contemplate whether or not I should tell him.

I shake my head, trying to clear it of all thoughts of the Creeper and reply to him. "Just went for a walk to get some exercise. Uh, are you any closer to getting the RV fixed?"

He scratched his beard and sighed.

"Well, the engine is pretty busted up. I'm really trying, but I don't think there's too good a chance of gettin' it fixed. We might need to get a new engine if we wanna leave. I'll have to order it an it might take a few days to get here. We'll need to stay at a shitty motel or somethin' bub."

"Why can't we just stay in the RV until it's delivered?" I asked.

"The RV is hot as balls, we need air-condioning and it burns gas if we use the RV's. So, we're going to a motel or something until it comes," he explains.

"Uh, uncle?"

"Yeah Eren?"

"We're kind of in the middle of fucking no where without a ride. How the hell do you think we're gonna get to a motel, or anywhere for that matter,  when we seem to be in the middle of a goddamned dessert?" I exclaimed.

"Ugh... You've got a point. Well, I guess we're gonna have to hitchhike," he turned back to our busted vehicle and cupped his hands around his mouth, "Cory, grab your hooker boots and get on the side of the road!"

I heard a few glasses smashing and the door to the RV slam open. Cory stood in the doorway, face red in anger, and hissed with his thick brows furrowed deeply.

"I'm not a hooker and those aren't my damn boots dumbass, you're the one who bought them! How about you stand on the side of the road in those hooker boots and flaunt your hairy lookin' ass to the public, I'm sure everyone wants to see that you damn yeti!" Cory screamed at him. They started to get in each others face and yell for a few minutes before I'd had enough of their screaming and grabbed the back of their heads so I could smack their foreheads together. Normally I might have yelled at them to stop, but their screaming had already given me a major migraine and made my skull feel like it was splitting in two. They instantly put their hands on their foreheads and started groaning in pain, their faces scrunched up to try and stop the throbbing sensation erupting from their heads.

"Ow, ow, owww! What was that for Eren?!" Cory asked me while he still held his head, slightly rubbing the most tender spot.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. The breeze cooled my skin that was sticky with sweat as I breathed the summer air in deeply. It calmed me a great amount and stopped some of the throbbing in my skull, bringing it down to a light thumping.

"You two gave me a migraine and if I would have yelled it would have made it worse. I did it so you guys would shut up and stop making my head hurt," I told him in an unusually calm voice and continued, "I'll take care of transportation while you two calm down inside."

"But-"

"No buts about it uncle! Both of you get your asses in the damn vehicle!" I yelled. That was a mistake though because right after the last word left my mouth my migraine returned full force, making me double over and squeaze my eyes shut tightly while gripping the sides of my head in agony. The pounding and throbbing in my head was undoubtedly worse, I realized, as I had to hold back a wave of tears that threatened to spill from my blue eyes.

"Eren! Are you okay?!" I heard someone ask. The voice sounded distant and distorted, almost like I was dreaming. I opened my eyes and looked around in a daze. I simply nod and stand up completely. I turn around and start walking in the opposite direction of them and I hear their voices calling my name and asking me where I was going. Truthfully, I don't know where I'm going. The only thing I know is that I'm feeling excrutiating pain one minute and the next I feel numb, the feeling spreading throughout my body and causing my mind to go blank. I can't remember where I am, but I keep walking. My memory is fuzzy and the next thing I know everything goes black and I feel nothing.