Warning

A/N: If anyone knows who sings this song please tell me, I looked up "In Your Eyes" but I couldn't find it.
-------------------------------------------------

Eren's POV

I was walking through what seemed like a church, but it looked as if it hadn't been used in decades. Dust littered everything and the floorboards creaked beneath my weight. I could hear moaning coming from somewhere and it sounded like they were in pain. Following the noise, I walked past a few rooms and towards a door in the back. When I opened it I saw a staircase.

"I guess this is the basement," I whispered. I continued down the stairs carefully, trying to maneuver in the dark. When I got to the bottom it was pitch black and smelled putrid. I covered my nose with my hand and tried not vomit as I slowly walked forward. I remember I have a lighter and pull it from the pocket of my black skinny jeans to flick it on. As soon as the small flame comes out and the orange light illuminates the room I gasp and struggle to control the vomit that wants to come up and spill from my lips yet again. There were bodies; Hundreds of bodies scattered across the sealing and walls, stitched together like some fucking psychopaths quilt. All of them are nude and have a body part missing, something sewn back onto them, or their stomachs sewn back together messily. I continue to hear the pained moaning and run over to a dirty sheet that's tied up and struggle to release whoever is inside. They sit up and I see a boy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looks at me and starts speaking.

"They call him the Creeper. Every 23rd spring for 23 days it gets to eat," he told me monotonously. He turned away and looked into the darkness before bodies started ripping themselves off the walls and wobbling towards us. Some I saw weren't nude but, were wearing Letterman jackets and others were wearing clothing that looked as if they were made in the 1700's. They surrounded us and started talking in sync.

"The Creeper will stop at nothing. He always gets his meal, never giving up. Go back while you can or you'll be here with us soon."

I looked back over at the boy who was wrapped in the sheet and he turns his head towards me. I gasp and my eyes grow wide. I stare into the empty space where his eyes used to be and see right through his head.

"W-What? Who-"

"We don't have much time," he told me. "Get out while you can. You're waking up soon."

"Wait! Who are you?!"

He smiled at me and moved until he was an inch from my face. "Darry."

I sit up quickly and look around at my surroundings. I see I'm in an expensive looking hotel room and hear my uncle and the other three talking somewhere close by. I wipe my face with the palm of my hand and feel the cold sweat that had gathered. I sigh, my voice wavering, and get up, my legs almost giving out. I finally make it to the door and open it to walk to the room I hear everyone in. They immediately stand and rush to my side.

"How ya feeling? You shouldn't be out of bed, you hit your head pretty hard," my uncle informed me. I hadn't noticed the patch and medical tape on the side of my head until now but, now that I realize it's there my head starts throbbing from where my head must have smacked against the ground. I rub the spot beside it gently with my pointer finger and middle finger. I feel something on my arm and look over to see Cory putting my arm around his neck. He starts helping me to the couch where they had been gathered. I start to feel my eyelids droop and Cory puts his arm around my should after he sat beside me. He gently leans my head towards him and I lay it on his shoulder. As I feel sleep start to overtake me once again, I remember the boy. I wonder if I'm going to dream about him again. I try to keep my eyes open, not wanting to go back to that place but, I can't stay awake any longer. I fall into a dreamless state, thankful and slightly sad I won't get to see Darry.