Total Meltdown

I watch the four autobots and the bounty hunter drive up to the tower, just as the yellow one drives close hes flung back by a force field, a small squishy things is blown back and the Red, white and blue bot catches her. I hack into their coms and listen "what the spark was that?"

"a force field, when the towers under attack it goes into auto defenses mode" the little thing says "what a dumb design, if your dad's in trouble how are we suppose to get inside to save him?" I take a good look at the group I see big green and black bot with white stars on his shoulders and a red, white and blue one, an old red and white one, but the one that catches my optics is a slender bot with black, white and gold paint job and of course my 'sister' Karma her red body with black, white and silver highlights (shes easy to find shes slightly bigger than the american flag guy) "leave that to me" the old one says using some types of magnets to create a hole in the field big enough for the two little ones to go through. "I don't think so" a small squishy is behind them, the things on his back activate and he grows bigger "Chottomatte" I whisper, he picks up a pipe and swings at who I assume is the leader, he gets hit but the ninja guy dodges and uses his rocket boosters to get behind him, and throws stars at the things on this back. But it does nothing, "the boss reinforced that little weak spot" he rolls his shoulder. I should go and help, cloaking I jump down and land a little ways away as my mask appears and covers my intake my twin swords come out of my legs, Karma smiles and gives me a quick wave, I nod in response. "Bulkhead, you and I will keep him busy" the leader says as him and star guy run at him "now its payback time" the big thing says swinging the pipe around. He hits the ninja and almost gets me, I dodge and roll out of the way (good thing none of them can see me) "sari see if you can deactivate the auto defenses, Prowl and Bumblebee will get to your father" the little thing who I guess is 'sari' runs into the hole through the field, 'Bumblebee' follows, just as 'Prowl' is about to 'Bulkhead' attacks the big thing but his attack is sent back and sends him flying into the hole and his aft gets stuck. "Bulkhead move your oversized fender" 'prowl' says trying to pull him out, I cover my intake with a servo and try not to laugh, I can here Karma busting out laughing. "I can't. I'm sorta stuck here"

"I can't open the field any more wider" the old one says "Bumblebee you'll have to go own alone"

"Oh lucky me"

Its then I decided to show myself I run and attack him "what the? Whats going on?" he yells

I smile "Anata ga miru kanto nani o utsu koto wa dekimasen"(can't hit what you can't see)

"Who's their?!" he yells

I uncloak and raise my swords again in ready "Sugoi anata ga kurōzuappu minikuidesu" (wow you're ugly up close)

"Who is that?" I hear one of them ask

"Who cares, as long as she helps" another says

I smile under my mask "Īkagen'ni shite" (come on) he runs at me, I dodge at the last second but he hits me right away with his arm as he turns around, I go flying into the slender one "oof" we both grunt on impact as we fall on the ground. Both of us lay their trying to recover, he stands up first and offers me a servo, I slowly take it trying to ignore the jolt that run through my body (no.. not again... I can't) shaking my head I ready my swords again "Arigatōgozaimashita" (thank you) I mumble at him, from the corner of my Optics I see him smile. "Either I'm getting bigger or this thing is getting smaller" 'bulkhead' says

"Sari stop, your making it stronger" old bot says as the thing hits him and sends him flying, I look at Karma "Watashi o nagemasu" (throw me) I say, she nods and picks me up

"Get out of the way!" she yells to the others as she winds up her arms, but as she throws me he smiles "Batter up" he says as he hits me out of the air, "Widow!" she yells running "are you okay?" she asks

"yea... just a few scratches" I say in a strained voice, just as I say that the big guy starts attacking the bots "go, help them" I say getting up "Watashi wa anata no ushironi migi ni yo" (I'm right behind you) The big guy hits the leader and sends him flying into a bell tower, the sound makes the things on his back act up and hurt him, as we run up next the the ninja he looks at the big guy "the bell, hit it again!" him and Karma yell. The leader uses an ax and hit it with all hes got, "the frequency must disrupt his techno organic circuits" boss guy brings he the bell down and the old one uses his magnets to stop it just above him, boss guy hits it over and over again, until he a small guy again "Yoku.. Sore wa shin kinō" (well.. that's new) I say tilting my helm to the side. "come on lets go help Bumblebee" ax guy says, as they go off, I shrink away and cloak again.

After they deal with their stuff I here one yells "If you're still out their show yourself"

I roll my optics and cross my arms (yea right) "Come on sis," Karma yells "They won't bite, well at least not hard," I smile and shake my helm (fine) I uncloak and withdraw my mask and cup my hands together and bow " Tokorode kon'nichiwa, anata no kangei" (hello, and your welcome by the way) as I stand up I'm thrown to the ground as I hear "My spider child has returned to me!" Karma has crushed me under her larger frame and is giving me a massive slag eating grin. "Widow, I missed you!" she yells, she stands up and has me in a crushing hug "Karma... you're crushing me"

"So?" she says smiling and hugging me tighter. She finally lets me go and I look at the other bots

"My name's Optimus Prime, and I thank you for your help" he holds out his servo, I just stand there with my arms crossed "Right..." he mumbles "um and you are?"

"Widow"

"This is my team" He looks at the big guy "This is Bulkhead"

He waves and smiles "hello" (aww hes cute)

"Our medic Ratchet" He grumbles a greeting, the leader looks at the little yellow one "Bumblebee"

"Whats up ninja fem" I fight to stop myself from smiling (wise aft)

"And I see you already know Karma" she smiles and hits me on the lateral scapula

"ow" I mumble

"And this is Prowl," he says looking at the slender one. The second our optics meet I get the feeling again, but this time I can't look away, I here Karma gasp and start squealing, I tear my optics from his and look at her fang filled grin that has taken on a dangerous quality "No" I say firmly "No way" I look back at him "Never" the others look at the three of us in question, but Optimus breaks the tension

"If you don't mind working in a group we could use your help."

(wait what?) "Really? but I'm a neutral?"

"So am I" Karma says "and I'm helping"

hmmmm I look at Optimus "Okay, I'll help you guys"