Blast from the past

"welcome to Dino drive guys" Sari says as we drive up to her "you wanna learn about earths history, this is the place" she says gesturing to the sign, Bulkhead drives up crushing a car under him "sorry" and hits all the others on his way to us saying "my bad, hey you can buff that out"
"sorry I'm late guys" he says driving up to us, the sound of vehicle horns and sirens going off behind us. "did I miss anything?"
"no" Bee says "I'd say you hit just about every car in the lot" he says as Sari climbs in his driver seat, I turn to Bulkhead "its okay big guy, its not your fault" I say as the dino head lifts up and the others drive in "thanks Widow" he say happily
"no problem"

Once we are in we stop at a part that has three long necked things, Sari's tutor bot starts talking as we transforme "as you will see many of the animals repcluated here are from the jurassic era, which means they are over 200 million years old"
"ha we've been around for over ten billion years" Rachet says crossing his arms
"maybe you have" Karma whispers to me, I smile and cover my intake with a servo to stop myself from laughing. Prowl looks at both of us with a small smile on his dermas, I quickly look away and turn my attention back to Sari's bot "much has been learned about dinosaurs from the bones, especially those found in ancient tar pits" a few of them start to 'fight' "scholars speculate that in spite their massive size dinosaurs were capable of moving with tremendous speed and grace"
"you ask me, dinosaurs move with move grace than some Autobots" Bee says looking at Bulkhead "very funny" he says back. One lifts his head and looks at us
"your dinosaurs are pretty big.. for an organic life form" Boss bot says
"true" tutor bots says "but they were not known for their intellect a dinosaur would be no match an XL-4 processor such as mine"
I lean over and whisper to Karma "is it just me or do you find all this really strange?"
"don't worry it's not just you" she smiles
"good" I look around for Bulkhead and see him running over to one that's sitting on a tree.
"oh can this one fly?" he asks grabbing the tree and shaking it (bad idea) it ends up falling and hitting the one below, that ones head comes off and hits the big one, witch runs through the fence. We all dive out of the way and Bee picks up Sari and gets her out of the way, but Tutor bot is hit, and explodes. The head lands in front of Bulkhead, "ops" he says as the others glare at him, me and Karma just look at him with a look of sympathy.

Prowl and I are trying to teach Bulkhead how to move more graceful but... its not working, "no" Prowl says as Bulkhead smashes everything "you must move like a gentle wind, watch Widow" he says, I nod and kick and punch the air in front of me vary fast and gracefully, I look at both of the bots and nod at Bulkhead, trying to ignore Prowls optics. Bulkhead takes a second to get ready then kicks, but its turns into him stomping around and flailing his arms, "gentle wind? you two will be lucky to get him down to an omega class solar storm" Bee says looking at Prowl and me. I'm about to say something when Bulkhead trips over an oil drum, he starts to fall, Bee and I dive out of the way, but Prowl doesn't see it and gets crushed by Bulkhead. Me, Bee, Optimus and Ratchet are looking down at him when his optics come back online "nice Prowl" Ratchet says "maybe next time you and Widow can teach an engine block to float"
I sigh and lean down close to his face "you okay?" I ask putting a servo gently on his face plate, he just stairs at me "Prowl?" I ask tilting my helm to the side,
"y-yea, I-I'm okay" he stutters
I smile "good"

Once we get Prowl up, we decided to go the the small island on the lake to teach Bulkhead. "this island will be the ideal place to train you" I say standing next to Prowl as we look at the city, admiring the view as the sun sets "quiet, peaceful and... nothing around for you to damage" Prowl finishes looking back at Bulkhead. We walk up a few feet away from him "watch and learn" Prowl says, I climb a tree and sit on a branch as I watch
"assess the situation, chose you move" he cuts the leaves falling from the trees in half "execute" he says standing back up. "with graceful precision"
"now you try" I say looking down at both of them, from the tree brace I am sitting on,
"assist the situation" Bulkhead says closing his eyes "chose my move" he swings at the leaves "execute with graceful precision" he yells.. knocking over trees and the one I am in... Prowl and I come out of the leaves and look at him "ops" big guy says looking at his servos.