Wait He Likes Me?!

As I'm staring into the blue eyes I realize that I didn't bump into a wall I bumped into this beautiful man. I finally look away from his eyes and start to realize how handsome he is. I try to apologize for bumping into him but nothing is coming out. I just keep opening and closing my mouth like  a fish out of water. the mysterious handsome man just smiles down at me. he finally puts me upright so I'm standing and I still haven't said anything I'm just staring.

I look down blushing and saw that all my stuff fell on the floor. I bend down and start to pick up my stuff and he helps me. he hands me my notebook and says " You should really watch where your going gattina we wouldn't want you to get hurt" he smirks and walks away. I shiver at the way he said gattina (kitten)in his deep voice. I shake my head and try to get myself together.

I look at my schedule again and go searching for my class I finally find it and walk in. the teacher looks at me with a glare. I sigh and say " Sorry I'm late I got lost. I'm new." the teacher just rolls her eyes and says" I don't tolerate tardiness so don't let It happen again just find a seat" I almost want to curse her out but I just started this school so I need to wait a little while to get kicked out I mean it is my senior year I might as well finish up the year without any problems.

I just take a seat and take all of my stuff out that I need as I am looking up I see that the teacher is still staring at me I smirk and say "Oh you can start now" she just glares and get back to the lesson. I silently chuckle and start to doodle in my notebook to look like I'm working.

Ten minutes later the bell rings and I see that I have voice class next I'm not the best singer but it singing does make me happy. music has always been an escape in my life. when I had no one I always had music I found my music class and picked a seat. The teacher Mrs. Fleming  walked in and had everyone warm up and then she told everyone to sit down.

She wrote on the board choice song. She turn to us and said " Today you will pick a song of any genre and sing a solo. so who wants to go first" she looked around and no one raised their hands so I decided to volunteer. She looked over at me and smiled " you are the new student Aria right?" I smile and nod my head she claps her hands excitedly "well ok sweetie come on up and sing your song. What song are you gonna sing for us?"

"I'm going to sing Americas sweetheart" she smiles and says" alright sweetie go right ahead." I start to play the song and get into the beat.

No there ain't nothing that I gotta prove

You think your words will make me black and blue

But I, I think I'm pretty with these old boots on

I think its funny when I drink too much, hey

You try and change me you can go to hell

'Cause I don't want to be nobody else

I like the chip I got in my front teeth

And I got bad tattoos you won't believe

So kick out the jams, kick up the soul

Pour another glass of that rock and roll

Turn up the band, fire in the hole

Gonna lose control tonight

What do you want from me, I'm not America's sweetheart

So beat the drum with me, I'm not America's sweetheart

Well they say I'm too loud for this town