The date

This is completely weird. I've never had a guy go through this much trouble just to get to know me. I mean we just bumped into each other literally and he wants to know everything about me. I mean it's really sweet but I'm still confused. We have been sitting here playing twenty one questions. So far I know he is very close to his family and is an only child.

I told him about how my family moves around a lot so I don't make many friends. Since then we have kind of been sitting in silence. As I look over at him he's already staring at me, I look away blushing " why are you staring at me" he just smiles and says "because your beautiful and I want to memorize your face" I just look at him weirdly " why do you need to memorize my face" he smirks and says "no reason" I just sigh and say "Ok" he's kind of a weird guy.uh

I feel like it's time for this date to be over so I stand up, look down at him and say " I should probably be getting home" he looks kind of sad when I say that but he smiles and says "sure whatever you want to do" I don't want to make him sad so I say " it's not that I didn't like the date it's just that school has been over for a while and my parents are probably wondering where I am" his smile finally meets his eye and say " ok kitten I'll get you home".

We pack up the picnic and get back in the SUV. For some reason he wrapped his arm around my waist. I just let him do it, I kind of felt a feeling of safety being wrapped around him. When we pulled up to my house I didn't want him to let go but I knew I should get inside before my parents come out and interrogate him. He looks over at me and says "home sweet home kitten" I was about to get out of the car when he wraps his hand around my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I don't know what it is about him but when we kiss it's like I feels sparks. The kiss got hotter and he pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. I suddenly realized we were in front of my house making out and my parents could come out at any moment so I pulled back and said " we should stop my parents could come out at any moment and I don't want you to be interrogated by them, they are a little overprotective. He smiles and puts his head in the crook of my neck and gives me a kiss there, he pulled back and said " Quello che voui principessa." He gave me one final kiss and said " go inside I'll see you tomorrow" I got off his lap and went inside the house thankfully my parents weren't downstairs, so I sneaked into my room and laid on my bed thinking about the amazing day I had. Maybe I'm gonna like this new town.

Que che voui principessa - whatever you want princess