Chapter 7: Blonde Bimbos

Alright This was not pre-read, I'll do that tomorrow or later today because I am traveling today

Peace, and enjoy!

••••
Ahh Monday's, aren't they lovely.

Sunday wasn't exciting. I talked to Brock and I played video games with Colton.

I get up early this morning, I straighten my hair, brush my teeth, get dressed and head down stairs, I get a granola bar. I see my dad on the way down, he tried to talk to me but I told him to wait until after school.

I didn't go straight to school today, I actually went to my Cousins house who wasn't that far from my house. I knock on the door and they both come out.

"Ri!" They both say giving me a hug. I chuckle.

"Hey boys, long time no see," I said. They opened the door so I could come in. I go over to the couch where they were both sitting with Casey, who is out of high school and in college. I look over to the T.V and it's like they could read my mind.

"Tampa verses Jacksonville, Tampa got the upper hand," Jack says as I sit down on the couch, and Casey opens his arms to give him a hug and I lean into him.

"Crap," I Mutter.

"Tell me about," Jake rolls his eyes.

"How's Colton?" Casey asks letting go.

"Fine," I say in a sigh.

"What did uncle B do this time," he says. Casey was always the one who could see right through me. He knows if I'm talking about Colton with him and I seem down, it usually has something to do with my dad. I know if I lie he will just go around and make me tell him so it's no use.

I take a alcohol wipe from my bag and wipe the side of my jaw showing a big purple and brown bruise. His nice blue eyes turned dark and stormy.

"What the f*ck happened," He nearly shouted.

"Drunk," I said. He clenched his jaw. Then looked at the clock. He turned off the TV.

"Time for school, Riley I'm driving you, J's you guys can take the truck," he says to the two boys. They nod and start fighting over who's driving. We get into the shiny red Roadster.

"Is this second hand?" I asked.

"Yep, from Bobby. Got for twelve-hundred for my nineteenth birthday." He said smiling. I nodded.

We got to school with 15 minutes to spare.

"Okay Riles, come by the house more often, I'm pretty sure mom and dad want to see you. And don't get into to much trouble kiddo," he says ruffling my hair.

"Hey I spent a long time on this," he chuckled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Case," he saluted me. I chuckled and got out of the car. I started walking towards the front door when I heard a bunch of whistles. I turn my head to see the guys from the soccer team. My cheeks turn a light shade of red and I smile.

"Hey y'all," I say walking over to them.

"Hey," they all say in sync.

"How are you," Lucas asked.

"Good, I saw my cousins this morning so I guess that's a plus," I tell him.

"Who are your cousins?" Max asks.

"Jack and Jake Falcon," I say.

"Oh, they're on the baseball team right?" Sam says. I nod. Then the bell rings.