Chapter 3

~Love's POV

  I wonder if he walks home after school. He probably takes the bus. Why do i think so much about him? (no kid actually has a car yet at my school people just started turning 16), i used to take the bus but that was before.

  Suddenly my thoughts have been interrupted by Nolan.

"Hey Love" Nolan says happily.

"Hey Nolan" i say with just as much enthusiasm in return. He smiles as if no one has replied to him that way. I know how that feels. (we'll get into my past later)

"Soooo what street do you live on?" He says still smiling but then gets an embarrassed expression. "i-i-i d-don't..." He trips over his own words trying to finish his sentence before I cut him off.

"Woodly drive, what street do you live on?" I ask waving my hand around.

"I'm on Woodly too! Sorry if i was sounding like a stalker i..."i stop him in the middle of his sentence, once again.

"You don't have to explain yourself i know what u mean.  So how about we get to know each other instead of just making people stare at us" I laugh as I look around us and return my attention back at him.

"Heh ya...so how we gonna do that?"he says laughing with me.

"what was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you"he says a small smirk lingering on his face.

"ohhhh...ummm...wow, lets start one at a time"I laugh once again. Memories from the points of to where I didn't know the meaning of embarrassing to where I knew the meaning way to well.

"i know what you mean" he smiles

(author-this small story, out of the WHOLE story actually happened to me but instead of my aunt it was my cousin)

"i was at the carnival with my aunt and i was on that ride where it spins and your standing. Well we had a soda in one of those big plastic cups where you can get free refills. I was carrying it around the whole time i put it where all the other people put their stuff. When i got off i looked for the soda, i found it took a drink out of it and here comes this 10 year old dude my age at the time. He taps me on the shoulder a look at him with eyes wide since I'm still drinking the soda. He doesn't look agitated but kinda amused so i say 'ya?'. He replies with a smile and says 'that's mine' me with my disgusted face, my eyes bug out. He laughs with my aunt in the background giving an evil smirk waving OUR soda..." Nolan's been laughing since agitated and still is "i reply with a 'ohhhh i hope your not a germiphobe' but still and i try to offer him some money hey says no and drinks it with my embarrassed stranger saliva all over the straw...while I'm scrubbing my mouth with my sleeve"(a/n~sadly thats true) I look back at him to see him trying to catch his breath, I just give him a glare.

"wow i don't know if i can top that" and we're laughing together in no time

"OK NOW its YOUR turn!!!!!!!"I say wagging a finger at him.

"ummmm...i just realized we're on our street" He says nervously.

"ohhhh that ones mine" I'm pointing at a blue and white two story old 1968 house.

"really!!! mines right across from yours"I look over to where he was referring to. A tan white two story, with black shutters.

"seriously that's so cool yaayy"I wave my hands doing 'jazz hands', mini celebration.

  He smiles like no one has ever been this exited to be his neighbor or even one of his shared a happy glance with him, all of a sudden he gets a shy look one his face "ummmm...here's my number...you don't need to..."i share the glance.

"here's mine" i take the paper and tear it in half and write mine on it. then i see my dad giving the death stare from the window

Hope you like it...I don't tho but!!

~llolli