Chapter 6

Mabel Gleeful had a very interesting dinner with her new little brother. Will had made a feast and Dipper was scarfing it down like he had never tasted chicken before. He also asked many questions about this world and their life together. She did not think that he would approve of their life choices, so she had to sugar coated a lot of things about her and her other brother. Yet, she tried to be as truthful as she could with him. He was extremely interested in the goth girl Wendy for some reason. The most surprising part was how hard he laughed when she told him that she liked Gideon. She tried to get him to explain why it was so funny, but he just kept asking questions about this world. She continued informing him until she caught him yawning.

She lead him to a guest room and gave him one of his older versions shirt to sleep in. She slowly shut the door and counted to ten. She than used a sleeping spell on the room. He would be past out within two minutes. She was almost certain that he would creep out of the room the minute she left if he remained awake. Alternate universe or not, she knew her brother.

"Will!" Mabel screamed.

"Yes, Mistress?" he said before appearing in front of her.

"When did you feel like telling me about different worlds or the fact that there is a different dream demon flouting around.?"

"My brother does not come around often. HE tends to stay in his universe. It has been decades since I have seen him." He said "I figured that it would never really come up."

"Than why would this 'Bill' pick now to show up and switch my brother with this Dipper."

"I-I don't know."

"Excuse me?" Mabel threatened "Didn't you already learn your lesson from lying?"

Will flinched "I really don't know, honest."

Sadly it seemed like he was telling the truth.

"Can you send him home?" Mabel asked

Will started crying "I have already looked into it. Bill sealed it off. I can't do anything about it until he opens them up." He sobbed "Please don't hurt me."

Mabel felt a mixture of rage and sadness. Poor little Dipper was torn away from his home and she had promised to protect him. He was looking up to her for help and she NEEDED to protect him. Now she was learning that her powerful demon could do nothing. Her fingers twitched in frustration. She really wished that she had not sent Pacifica home. At the moment she could really use something to get her anger out.

...

Gideon walked into their room only to be pounced on by a wild Pacifica.

"WEHAVETOHELPDIPPER." She screamed in his ear. "MABELISGOINGTODOSOMETHINGTOHIM!

If anyone else heard this, they probably would never be able to decipher what she was saying; but Gideon had had a lot of practice. He liked to consider himself a professional Pacifica translator.

"Mabel is a terrible person." Gideon said "But, I don't think she would ever hurt her own brother."

"But she will hurt a younger version of her brother who is from another world and dresses like you." She replied

"What?"

.....

Dipper Gleeful nearly gagged at the 'stancakes' in front of him. The horrible excuse for pancakes were covered completely in hair. The worst part was that Mabel was gladly gulping them down with whip cream and sprinkles. His Stan never cooked for them, and for the first time Dipper considered that being a good thing. Yet, disgusting or not, at least his sister was being fed.

"Not hungry?" Stan asked.

Dipper forced a smile "Not really."

"When is Ford coming back?" Mabel asked with her mouth full.

Dipper did not recognize the name.

"My dorky brother should be home in the late afternoon. He was pretty excited about starting the forth journal." Stan said as he placed another two cakes on Mabel's plate.

"The author!" Dipper realized.

"No duh." Mabel replied with a laugh.

"Where were you in the past few weeks." Stan said sarcastically, "I thought you were supposed to be the smart twin."

Dipper felt a massive wave of excitement rush over him. He was going to meet the author, or at least this version of him. He had been searching for him for years. The journals had taught them the basics of magic and the supernatural. It was the jumpstart of their lives. He envied the authors ultimate knowledge and yearned to be him. It was kind of ironic that he was Stan's brother, but Dipper could overlook that. He was finally going to be able to meet the author. Pacifica would love to hear about this when he got home.

...

Please review. More reviews means faster updates