Chapter 1

Hayes's Pov

"Maddi come cuddle with me, " I shout across the room trying to get her attention. "What was that? It sounded like a big loser hollering for me. Oh well, " she said. "Why are you so mean to me?" I look down pretending to be sad and fake crying when she runs slightly laughing and jumps on me. " HAHA IVE REELED YOU IN!! " I shout before I start tickling her. "No.... Stop Hayes! I'm gonna...pee," she manages to get out while laughing. I stop tickling her and she runs away from me hollering for Nash.

Maddi's Pov

Right now Nash is my best hope. I sprint down the hallway and throw open the door before jumping behind him. " Woah Mads what's happening? " He starts chuckling. "Hayes is after me protect me!! " I shout at him. " Never Fear Nash Is Here!" He shields me just as Hayes enters the room. " Nash give me back my twin, " he whines. "Nope, " Nash smiles cheekily at him before tackling him to the ground holding his arms. " Mads tickle him!" I skip over and tickle him so much he's crying and screaming. "LET.... ME... GOOO.. PLEASE!! " I stop and look down at him. " What's in it for us? " " Umm I don't know... " I shake my head and look disappointed in him. " Welll then I suppose we have to keep ticking you." His eyes flash with worry. " NOOO okay I'll give you money." I stroke my invisible mustache thinking about his offer. " Anddd..?" He breathes deeply, " and I'll give you foot rubs. " I stroke my mustache one last time before shaking his hand. " It's a deal! "

Hayes stands up running down the hall like a little girl. " Thanks Nash." I smile at him and leave the room.

"Kids will you come down here? " Mom hollers we all run downstairs and all at once we try to tell her we aren't kids. She shakes her head laughing at us and tells us to sit down and to wait for our father. He enters the room carrying coffee which is weird because he only drinks coffee when he's stressed.

" Kids we have some important news to tell you and we don't want any complaining from it okay? " We all slightly nod our heads confused about it. "We are moving to South Carolina." All at once everyone is shouting. " But mom what about football?" Hayes says. " Mom I can't just leave my friends here!!" I yell. " Mom this isn't fair!" Nash says. " Guys I said I didn't want any complaining okay. I know it's gonna be hard on you all but it's gonna be hard on us too. "

I stand up and stomp upstairs slamming my door and crawling in bed crying. I love this house and everything about Nebraska. I'm the head cheerleader and i have so many friends that I don't want to leave. We all do. I sit in bed thinking about how life in South Carolina will probably suck. I finally end up boring myself to sleep.

~Whitney💙

So this is the first chapter!! Thoughts?? ❤️