Sixteen

Evelyn

I hated when Monday came because that meant I had to deal with Olivia's crap. She knew about my relationship with Caleb. Same as everybody else. I knew we wouldn't be able to keep this to ourselves for a long time. But this was how it was. I had to deal with it.

I had a little bit of good news. Grace helped me out when Caleb's evil mom came for a visit. After some ferocious arguments, the evil mom walked away with threats. This was going to be a long and stressful time for me. As long as Caleb and I stayed together.

I squinted and buried my head inside my pillow. Ugh, I was too tired to wake up at the moment. And was too drained out to think about what was going on. "It is time to leave the apartment," a naked Caleb said, his arm around me. I couldn't forget about the way he made me feel last night. "It is six-thirty and we need to get ready before eight. Come on, baby."

Caleb came out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. That male ass was wonderful as it shook. I loved Caleb's wonderful ass so much and wanted to slap it so I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower with him and that wonderful ass.

"Where is my varsity jacket?" Caleb asked, looking around. Our room was very untidy and I wanted to fix that up when we came back from school. Caleb knelt and checked underneath the bed.

"It is probably among the dirty clothes. I will do the laundry when I get back." We were only there to spend some time with each other. It was for a backup just in case some big problem happens.

Caleb got up and pushed his hands down the pocket of his jeans, those wonderful blue eyes on me. He frowned. "We should get going." He took out a thick leather jacket from the small closet and shrugged into it. "We don't want to get a tardy."

"Of course. That's bad."

He laughed. "Not really."

We got out of that place and went to school like a very happy couple. But when we entered the school property, we separated. I wanted Caleb and me to be a rumor, like something some asshat started.

A lot of students in the first-period class had their curious eyes on me and it was making me feel some type of way. I hated that, especially from Olivia who was staring at me from across the room. "I need proof that you are dating my man," Olivia said loudly. "Just because he is sitting behind you isn't enough proof."

"You're right," Caleb said. "Evelyn is not my type. It is only a rumor."

Some idiots in the classroom agreed about that. They didn't realize at first how strange this was. The boy who wasn't interested in brownie girls like me changed his seating and was now sitting down behind me.

"She is a ghetto-looking hoe." I was appalled by what Olivia said. So was Caleb. He cursed under his breath. Some of the students laughed and I guessed they loved what she said. Many of them seemed racist anyway and that didn't matter to me.

Mr. Ward didn't like that and gave her a warning. She clapped and laughed loudly like the annoying person she was. She thought she was funny when she wasn't. What she said a while ago was offensive. It made me angry. God, I wanted to slap her hard.

Caleb touched my shoulder while Mr. Ward talked about a chapter from one of our books. It felt nice feeling him against my shoulder when I needed it.

He leaned in and said this behind me. "I can't wait to cuddle up with you after practice, love," Caleb said loudly. There were murmurs everywhere. I swore I saw a smile on Mr. Ward's face. He wasn't too bad after all even though he seemed strict. "And I can't wait to make SWEET LOVE to you." Some of the boys whistled and said some stuff that was inappropriate when I looked around.