Twenty Eight

Evelyn

Caleb walked into my bedroom and brought his arms around me tightly. He kissed the top of my head and that made my heart beat faster. I loved him and I did with all my heart. "I'm sorry," I said.

"It's alright baby. I will never run away from you even if you get mad at me. I care about you a lot Eve. You're mine."  A dimple showed up on his cheeks and that made me smile more.

"I love you."

"I love you too, my pregnant girl." I stepped on his feet and lifted my head so he could kiss me. He kissed me gently, his lips soft against mine. It was beautiful. Beautiful as always and I wanted to stay like this all day. And then he told me something that shocked me. "You have an older sister. Your father must have not said anything about her. But I met her."

"What?" I was trying to take it all in.

He bit the corner of his lips. "Her name is Barbara."

"I can't believe that."

"I took her contact information. So I think it will be good to talk to her in person. And I have something else to say to you." Caleb took a deep breath and looked at me the hard way. "My dad is sleeping with her."

"WHAT!" This was too much to take in. "So my dad kept a secret from me all these years. It turned out that I have an older sister." I just couldn't say the rest. "And she is having sex with your father." I laughed loudly. This seemed like something from a movie. How could that be?

"It's weird. I know."

"Wow. Caleb that's the strangest thing ever. It is like the universe wanted this."

Caleb ran his hand through his light blond hair and laughed loudly. "I told myself that. I can't believe my dad is dating a sister you never met. It's unbelievable." He laid one hand on my hip. "You have to meet her Eve."

"I'll do so soon. Wow, I find that hard to believe." I sat down on the edge of my bed and laughed. Caleb pulled up his shirt over his head and took off his jeans. Oh yes, he was sexy.

"She is nineteen so that will make her a year older than you. I wondered what happened with the woman your dad-"

"Let's not talk about that right now. Caleb, I have enough on my plate. I have to deal with my pregnancy, you, and your parents." I just couldn't handle all this stress. It was too much for a pregnant girl like me.

He got on a lopsided grin and knelt beside me, his boxers the only clothing he had on. "I'm not part of the trouble. Come on Eve." He tapped my thighs.

"You are. You got me pregnant."

"You are silly. Do you know that?"

"I'm not."

"You stopped taking your birth control pills."
He pulled down my maxi skirt and did the same to my underwear. "If you have too much on your plate, I think you will enjoy that." I knew what he wanted to do and I was so in the mood. He pulled up my blouse and got rid of my bra. And all thoughts of a sister vanished from my mind. Well, it was temporary. I knew I would be finding out more information about that sister when our lovemaking was over.

Caleb went under the blanket and waited for me. I stood and saw the handsome blond with dreamy eyes, smiling under the heavy blanket. "Come let me warm you up," he said.

I got into cozy heaven and started kissing him. He made me lay down on top of him when the kiss was over. And then we made love.

"Why are you crying?" Caleb asked when we were cuddling, my head on his chest. I looked up and saw his frowning face. "Did I hurt you?" He kissed my forehead.

"No, you didn't. It's tears of happiness. I can't believe I'm with you, Caleb. You're sweet." I would have never thought I would ever find someone like him. And I was in love. He took my hand in his and kissed the top of it.

"You're sweet too, Eve. I want to tell you something and I hope you don't get mad at me." That made me sit up on the bed. The two of us had gone to the bathroom for a shower a while ago. After that, we decided to wear just undergarments.

"What is it?"  I took a handful of his white V-neck shirt.

He chuckled. "When I first saw you, I thought you were just a piece of meat. But as time went by, I realized you were a keeper." He sat up on the bed and laid his back on the headboard.

"It's okay Caleb." I sat next to him, looking at his eyes.

"It's bad Eve. I wished I had never had these thoughts about you. You turned out to be my everything. You're the only girl I want. Come closer." I got myself closer to him and looked at him while he talked, my heart racing and my body full of shivers. Aww, I was in love. "I want us to get the fuck out of this place as soon as we graduate. We can't change our plans." Our plans were always changing. I swore he decided to change schools again.

"Caleb. I want to do that too. But I'm afraid. You might break up with me."

"I'll never do that. You might be the one breaking my heart."

"I'll never break your heart."

"Are you sure?" He lifted my chin, his bright blue eyes glossy. "Tell me you'll go wherever I go. I want you to be with me always. As I said before, we can go to the same school if you want."

"Caleb we don't have to go to the same college."

"Alright. We are too attached anyway." He grinned and played with the fingers of my left hand.

"That will be good." And the two of us laughed together.