Prologue

Its been about Two Years now that I confessed to the one I loved. Constantly getting rejected OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....till finally she said yes. My heart at the time felt as if it was bursting out of my chest. The sensation felt like no other...the throbbing felt as if I can just reach out into my chest tearing my heart out. I passed out due to shock from her finally saying yes after a month of trial and error. I know what you must be thinking "He's weak that he almost died when his crush said yes" Well I can't disagree with you on that one.

Days passed by and so did years after the incident, we also are dating now. I feel as if I can trust her now, not that I didn't before its more of a different feeling. A feeling that I myself can't quite grasp yet. Oh how I long to feel such a feeling in my life. That's it a feeling of security and freedom. Till it all went to hell. The iconic or simplicity of the term I don't know can really mess with a persons mentality. Think about it asking the your Friends and Your fucking girlfriend on whats going on and the keep on saying NOTHING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Well hahah, it wasn't even a bother to me till my family started doing it also, not that I Wasn't even close to them to begin with. Anyways enough of my blabber.......Shall We Begin My Story?