C H 8 P T E R

C H E O N S A 

After getting away from the boys, well for the meantime, you directly went to Bang PD's office. 

"Who's there?" You hear him asked from inside.

"Lee Cheonsa, Bangtan's Manager." You answer.

"Come in." He said which you complied.

He then gestures, "Take a seat. so what do you need?" He asked as you sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Ah, I'll just get the boys' schedule" You answered. He nodded in appreciation, right hand gripping the drawer as he opens it before grabbing a folder. Handing it to you, you gladly accepted it before opening it.

"So, how are the boys?" He ask, making you purse your lips.

"Uhmm, they're doing good." You nervously laugh, "As always."

Not wanting to continue the conversation, you rose from your seat. "I'll be going now. Thank you for this." You politely said, bowing your head before walking out of his office.

Closing the door behind you, you released a sigh in relief. Looking down at the folder in your grasp, you decided to check their schedule first as you walk back to the practice rooms.

"Hmm. They have to attend Mnet on Thursday and a performance on KBS on Friday. It's Tuesday now so they have the whole day tomorrow to practice." You mumble to yourself, not even noticing that you're already standing in front of their practice room.

Not even bothering to knock, you let yourself in. "Okay, I just got your schedule and you guys have to attend Mnet on Thursday. Of course you need something to perform but we'll talk about that later. You also have some performance on KBS on Friday. You also have other schedules next week but we'll talk about it this Saturday or Sunday." You instructed making them nod.

"So, what are you guys performing for Mnet and KBS?" You ask them, not wanting to decide for them since they probably know what they want.

"Hmm, maybe for Mnet, we'll perform Run and Dope." Namjoon decides, the others nodding their head in approval.

"While for KBS, maybe Blood Sweat & Tears? Only one song right?" Hoseok asks which you answer with a nod.

"Then Blood Sweat & Tears it is." Jin confirms.

"So for now, practice Run first, then I'll tell when you're gonna practice Dope." You instructed which they surprisingly obeyed. Jimin was about to go to the speakers and play the song when you stopped him.

"Go to your position, I'll take care of your music." You said which he replied with a nod. Slightly raising an eyebrow, you made sure that they were all in their positions before playing the music on.