1 장 | instagram | accident

1 장 - " accident "
••••••

박  지  윤   Park  Ji  Yoon
A girl was sitting on the plastic chair with her legs crossed, wearing heels that were black, she was wearing long jeans and a white loose blouse.

Earphones were plugged into her ear, hearing a American song that she liked, even if she didn't know the meaning of the lyrics. Saturday was the best day in her opinion, no school nor tuition, her friends all had boyfriends, leaving her alone.

However the loneliness seemed to please her, which makes Saturday the best day of the week. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, tying it because her hair was getting in her coffee which was annoying her.

She took out her phone, smiling at the fact her dad bought her a new one. Her dad was the best, he worked hard to get money for the whole money, so did her mom. All of their hard work paid off, of course.

She unlocked the phone after typing a pin code. She went to the Instagram app to check on her favourite user, @yoongi0503.

The reason he was her favourite user was because she might have accidentally fallen for him. I mean, many people fall for him. She was one of his silent fans. She avoided following, commenting and liking as she thought it was embarrassing to show that she had a crush.

An online crush.

"No photos at all," She muttered to herself, sighing soon after. She slowly slid her thumb downwards, scrolling down and smiling at his photos. She took a sip of her coffee, but as she went to put it back on the table, her fingers were entangled, causing her to spill the drink on the ground.

Also causing her to double-click @yoongi0503's photo.

"Double-shit," She muttered under her breath. "Oh my God."

•••••

민  윤  기   Min  Yoon  Gi

"Ttuk 뚝," it was a pop, indicating that there was a new instagram notification. Yoongi, being the instagram addict he is, he checked every comment, follow, like or tag his fans gave.

Clicking on the notification,  he was greeted by a unknown username, @bubbly101 and apparently, she had liked a photo that he had posted a month ago.

"Weird," he thought, "I have never seen this person before. I practically know all of my followers though. This is weird," He said and laid on his bed, ruffling his own hair in confusion. Soon, as he refreshed his notification category, the notification was gone.

"Maybe it was an accident," he was now muttering to himself. "Wait, impossible!"

"I have never experienced this before. Everyone that liked my photos usually follow me. But this is different," he slightly ruffled his hair again.

And that was when it first started.

The first message between them.

yoongi0503
You stalker

○○○○○○●○○○○○○●○○○○○○