13장 | instagram | gone

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT IN INSTAGRAM DMING FORMAT

Jiyoon lied on her bed, slowly swiping her phone's screen. She stopped at the second page, because on the second bar was the Instagram application. She sighed, she didn't want to see that Yoongi blocked her. She bit her lips, saying a few words to cheer her up.

She tapped on the Instagram icon, scanning the screen and tapped the search icon. She saw her recent searches, it was of course the one and only #MinYoonGi hashtag. It was a hashtag the Yoongi normally used whenever he posted. She unfortunately began typing his username, yoongi0503.

No account popped up. 

He's gone.

"I knew he didn't like me. He was just drunk. He was just freaking drunk. I shouldn't have believed that bastard. I should have... I should have-"

Her tears started dropping, she lost grip of her phone.

She knew she meant nothing to him, she knew she was just a fan to him. But in her eyes, he was everything to her. She loved him.

What she typed out last night... It had became a regret to her. Without hesitation, the girl made another account, just to talk to him for the last time.

lilly101 was created.

And that was the moment where she repeated everything from the start again. 

She liked the exact same picture she liked on September.