Jalous//Stiles

Hello my friends! I got a request from Avalon2626 !!!! Here you go <3

I searched in my messy locker for my English book. I let out a huge sigh when I realized; It's not in my locker. I slammed my locker shut, my book pissed me off!

''Hey Raven!'' I felt two large hands cover my eyes.''Guess who I am!'' It's obviously Scott, I recognise his voice! I decite to mess a little with him. ''Um, are you... Theo?'' I said in a fake-question tone.

Scott turned me around and my green-blue eyes conect with his brown puppy eyes, he gave me a concerned look. I could tell from the look he gave me, he doesn't like my joke. ''Are you hanging out with Theo? He is dangerous Raven!'' I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. ''Ofcours not dumbass!" He let out a huge sigh of relieve and I laughed.

I saw my crush a.k.a. Stiles walking by, he completly ignored us. ''Stiles!'' I yelled after him and he turned around annoyed. ''What?'' He asked us angrily. ''Damn, who pissed you off?'' I laughed with Scott.

''Oh, I don't know!'' He began, sarcasm in his voice. ''Scott, I need to talk to you right now!'' They walked to the other side of the hallway and I laughed at how dumb this was. He stood three metres away from me, I could hear the covorsaion easily!

''Scott what are you doing? Were you flirting with Raven?''

''Geez, Stiles, chill down, I wasn't flirting with Raven!''

''Well, it looked like it!''

My heart almost beated itself out of my chest, was he jalous? I walked up to the two boys, exhausted of those three steps! Note the sarcasm.

''Chill down dude! I was not flirt- Hey Raven...'' Scott awkwardly said when he spotted me. ''Stiles are you jalous?'' I asked Stiles blushing. Why am I asking him this? This is so awkward, should I just walk away? ''What? No, yeah, no..'' He said doubtful scraching the back of his neck.

Should I kiss him? I want to do that for so long now. Ah fuck it! I grabbed his head with both hands and smashed my lips against his. ''Okay, I'm going... Don't end up in coach's office.''

Your heart was pounding wildly against your chest as if it were a caged animal desperate for an escape. It seemed like time had stopped within that moment and the only thing that mattered was you and him. But what you hadn't expected was for his eyes to widen like a deer caught in headlights and make no efforts to kiss you back. Suddenly, you felt your heart drop to the pit of your stomach as pure disappointment and embarrassment showered over you. But just as you were about to pull apart, his pressed his lips against yours taking you by surprise. Relief washed over your body and your eyes fluttered closed. And in that moment everything was perfect.

He pulled back with a huge smirk. ''We should do that more often.'' He whispered to me.

''Hell yeah.''