Nightmare//Stiles

"Stiles, when are you going to kill them? When are you murdering your loved ones, Stiles? You made me a promise!"

"I never prommised anything!"

"You did, Stiles. Don't you remember? You did! And now, you have to kill them, KILL THEM ALL STILES!"

"No! No, leave me alone!" Stiles yelled. I groaned and sat up straight. This was the 3th time this night!

"Babe, baby, it's  okay, it's okay." I said while I held him to calm him down. His brown eyes opened slowly and looked up to you.

"Kasey?"

"Yeah, I'm here. It's okay."

I felt bad for him, this didn't happen before, it started a week ago and his nightmares become worse and worse.

"I love you" He said while sitting up and turned around to hug me. " I love you so much, I would never hurt you, you know that right."

I frowned and pushed him back, so we're face to face. "I know you love me Stiles. I love you too, I love you so, so much."

A little smile vormed on Stiles lips. I smiled back and grabbed his hand, leaning in slightly. His brows raised lightly and he leaned in too, crashing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync, like they always do and I smiled. He backed away from me and our eyes conected.

"I love you."

"You already said that." I chuckled.

"So?" He smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you too." I told him. I gave him small little pack on the lips before we both lay down, my head on his chest and his hand on my waist.

"Goodnight"

OMG IM BACKKKKK YAAAY

Anyone there?