Chapter 2

I went down the stairs after recovering from my wounds from a few days ago. Kailyen and I started to get to know each other. She is pretty cool and she always wanted a little sister. She ever called me little sis. She even brought some cloths for me to wear beside off of my looks as she would call me 'Wild Wolf' and I really like it here. And the old lady is kind when she is use to it of course. She also raised Kailyen since her parents left to fight and never came back. The old lady lost her only son and Kailyen brother Kaiko went to the front lines two days before I came here. I have a long brown leather jacket, black pants, black tin tip, and brown leather boots that goes up to my knees.

"Morning Wild... I see you feeling a lot better than you were for the past few days." The old lady. Kailyen comes in "I feel better..." I said feeling proud of myself "Don't push yourself Wild Wolf." Kailyen said and I look at her "Relax... I can walk on my own now... No need you carrying me around the house and outside." I said. She smiles "Impossible! How can I be a well known for my skills on the battlefield that everyone wants to be!" Kailyen really wants to be a well known warrior. I like that about her.

"So... You want to go into town Wild?" The old lady asked "Sure, Kaisu!" I said. That's her really name but sometimes I call her old lady and she'll just look at me with a death stare. I laugh every time "You and Wild can go and buy some food... But be back before the sun sets!" She looks at Kailyen. She smiles "Fine, grandmother... Come on." She passes Kailyen a bag and pushes us out the door. I look at the forest remembering the blue hoodie guy who saved my life. I wonder if he has some answers. But that means looking for him.

Kailyen lead the way "So... Wild." She said. I looked at her "Yeah... What is it?" I asked "Do... Do you remember something besides what we know now?" I didn't know what to say. But "The only thing that I remember someone saying 'Run... They won't notice you got away' and her face would be blurry. Her voice was like she was trying to protect me." I sighed "But I only have those by my dreams. But that keeps on repeating itself..." Kailyen looks at me with those caring eyes "Maybe cause that she is or was the most important thing in your whole life."

"What does that suppose to mean?" I asked her but she looks in the distance just as if I never asked it. She than sighed to me "Someday, you'll know what I mean...?" She said. I look at the white clouds that flows on the wind "Someday, huh... You kind a sound like your grandmother with all the hints and stuff." I said but she just laughed at the thought of that. I smile as I saw a bird flying by "I think I'm not as wise as my grandmother... I'm nothing like her at all. Even I could see it." She said "At least you are you and isn't trying to act like someone else." I said. Kailyen smiled as we kept on walking.

We finally made it to the town and it's a fair size but maybe the capital is much bigger than the towns around the regain. Kailyen lead me into the town. Everyone said hi or hello to Kailyen but looked at me like I was a freak or something. Kailyen elbowed me "Come on! Don't be shy!" She said with a smile as I look at her. I sighed "Hi..." I said. They were quite as if they thought that I don't know how to talk or anything except walk, breath, drink, and eat. I could hear them whispering about me being a half breed. I tilted my head as soon as I heard that.

A guy who looks to be around my age comes up to me. He has a tail and his hood is covering his face "Hey, what's your name?" He asked. He wears a navy blue shirt sleeve jacket, and black t-shirt, pants, and boots "Uh... My name is Wild..." I said looking at him. His tail starts to wag with a smile and expand his hand for a shake her hand "Well, my name is Jay." He said. His eyes were both different colors. One was sliver and the other was blue. Kailyen smiled by seeing me meeting Jayson "It's nice to meet your, Jay." I said with a smile.

He took his hood down to revealing his face. His hair is short, messy, and is white to match his tail "See, you made a friend!" Kailyen said with a smile "I can make friends!" I said to Kailyen and Jay laughed. I smiled "I need more people to talk to besides you and the old lady." Kailyen looks at Jay "Maybe Wild can meet your brothers and sister... If they aren't in trou-"

"Jay... Help!" A boy who wears black and red running towards us "Too late..." Jay sighed "GET BACK HERE!!" The guards are chasing him "Robin... What did you do?" Jay asked as soon as his brother got there "I just wanted some money for stuff that I wanted..." Jay seemed to be a bit made. I noticed that his brother has wolf ears but no tail "What did I tell you about stealing!" He said as he grabs what he stole and give it back "I'll make sure he won't do it again..." Jay said to the guards "Make sure of it, Half breed!" They said as they left. His brother looked down to his feet. He were also different, one silver and the other is red.

"Don't steal... It's not what a real man dose..." He said "Sorry..." Jay looked at him than at me "This is Wild... Wild, this is my little brother Robin." Robin looked at me and he has the same color of hair as his brother "Hi... I'm glad to meet another half breed." I look at him "No I'm not a half breed... Kailyen grandmother said that I need these ears and tail to live. Without them, I wouldn't be here." I said to them "Oh... I thought you were a half breed..." Jay look away embarrassed "or even more than half." Robin mumbled. I pretended that I didn't hear anything.

"Jay?" Jay didn't look at me "Yeah... What is it?" He said "Kailyen said you have brothers and sister?" I asked "Yeah..." Robin put himself between us "I'm one of them along with Crow, Raven, and Dove... But I'm the coolest one out of all of them!" He winked at me. I looked at him. I want to say really but held it back "Robin!!" Jay said "What? Girls love bad boys... Expectably the good girls." He said looking at me while he said that "ROBIN OH MY PEACEKEEPER!! STOP DOING THIS!!" Jay yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Can you be quite, Jay? Everyone is looking." I notice the crowd was watching us and I felt a bit nervous. My ears went down and tail between my legs "Can we go somewhere that isn't so... So...Busy?" I said to them. Jay sighed "Come on... I'll take you to our place for a while." Jay lead the way as Robin walked besides me. Kailyen and Jay walked in front of us "Those two are in love but don't know it... It's clear as day." Robin whispered to me "Really?" I asked but he might be kidding "Yep, Jay and Kailyen has been friends since they were kids. I won't be surprised if that happens!"