Chapter 5

"Sang!" I heard my father's shout from downstairs. Sighing, I left my room, quickly hopping down the stairs to see him holding out two large yellow envelopes. I grabbed them, saying a quick thank you, and running back up the stairs with more energy than before.

A red haired boy blocked my path. I yelped, and stared at him. "Who... are you?"

He frowned. "They didn't tell you I was here...?"

I continued staring. "Were they supposed to...?"

He shook his head. "I guess not. Though I expected at least Mr. Blackbourne to tell you..."

I motioned to the stairs. "Can you... let me up?"

He grinned. "Go ahead!" He didn't budge.

I watched him. "Are you messing with me? You're blocking my path!" I tried to keep my voice down, but it still rose a pitch.

The guy shrugged. "Walk through me."

I stared at him dubiously. "Um... normal people can't walk through others." Even as I said that, I stuck my hand out, and touched him. Or more like tried to. My hand went straight through his shoulder. He shuddered. "It's been awhile since someone's done that." I curiously waved my hand through him.

"How is this possible?!" I shook my head. "Ghosts aren't real! And if you are a ghost, which I am not saying you are, you should be transparent!" I waved my hands around. "This makes no sense!"

In frustration, I walked up the rest of the stairs, through the guy, and into my room, too frustrated to even give the second envelope to Marie.

I heard him call out behind me. "It's Nathan by the way!"

A/N: It's just a short thingy.... because LAZINESS. Also. Peridotty2003. BOOM. HERE. SO DONE. NOW WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO EXO?! I'm not updating until you doooooooo!!! >:D