Ch. Two.

Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Uh Camila?" I ask, confused. "You live here?"

"Yeah." She yawns and leans against the door frame. "What are you doing here? Are you lost?"

"I think so." I scratch my head.

"Come on in." She offers. "I think that I can help."

I nod reluctantly and follow her into the house.

Everything is set up, there's furniture and paintings and appliances.

Definitely not Trey's place.

Maybe he sold it. But why wouldn't he tell me?

"You still there?" Camila asks as she sits down on the couch, offering for me to sit down next to her.

"I'm still here." I nod. "It's just... your place is pretty."

"Thanks." She yawns again. "I decorated it myself. Want some coffee?" She asks thoughtfully.

"Please." I agree and she nods, hopping off of the dark couch and into the kitchen.

I can't wrap my head around this. I've been in the same room for the past few weeks. Maybe three?

And we've gotten intimate in a few of the spots too. How we do that with out furniture is pretty mind blowing.

Yet here I am, in someone else's house. Fully furnished and beautiful.

How?

I must still be a bit tired but... damn.

"Here you go." Camila says with a warm smile, handing me a porcelain cup filled with the warm, dark beverage.

"Thanks." I reply and take a sip of the coffee. "This is good."

"Yeah I make good coffee." She smiles and sits down on the couch, patting the spot next to her.

I go over and sit down next to her, trying to focus on the delicious coffee instead of... well whatever the hell is going on around here.

"So... not that I don't like midnight visits." She giggles a bit. "But why are you wondering around town this late at night?"

"I'm not wondering around." I correct her. "I guess my mind is just a bit hazy. I- my boyfriend has or he had, bought a place around here. I guess I just got lost. It looked alot like this place."

"It does? Weird." She mumbles and takes a sip of her own coffee. "My husband and I have had this place for weeks."

"If you don't mind me asking." I pause to take a sip of the coffee. "Where is your husband?"

"Actually." She says as her phone beeps. She looks down and then back at me. "He's working late. He just recently got a new job."

"Oh." I reply. Seeing as I'm a bit gone, I might as well still speak to her. "Where does he work?"

"He's a new signed artist." She says, proudly.

"Really? Mine too." I beam. "He got signed to Young Money."

"Trey too." She says happily.

"Oh." I nod. "Wait Trey?"

"Yeah. Up and coming. He recently had a hit song." She says with a proud smile.

"Oh really?" I ask.

I don't like the pieces that are coming together.

"What was it called? Maybe I know it." I ask.