Short Problems #18

When you constantly find your self saying "Can you get that for me?" "I can't see may you please move?" "Slow down please I have short legs!" "Wait for me!" "Please don't use my head as an a rest." "No I'm not in middle school." "Yes, I know that I am short please don't remind me." " Yes, I am really __ years old." "No, I will not grab that for you. You can bend."

A/N: Okay so one time I went to Food For Less to get hot chocolate, but I wanted the ones with the marshmallows. They were in the back of the top shelf. I tried climbing the bottom shelf, but I still couldn't reach. So I asked the lady next to me. She was a little bit taller than me, but she still couldn't reach it. So she called someone else, the lady brought a stool and neither of the 3 of us could reach. So, they called someone else. This guy came and he was shorter than ALL OF US. He looked at us a said "I'm not even gonna try." Then, a customer came and asked if we needed help. He was really tall and grabbed the chocolate for me. He was so attractive that the 3 employees asked if he could get the rest down so that this wouldn't happen again. So, we just stood there watching him take down hot chocolate box's! Haha!!