Chapter 4

THIRD PERSON POV (LARISSA. ANY CONFUSION WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER.)

"Quidditch?" Amelia demanded, staring at the notice in the common room. "What the bloody hell is Quidditch?'

Larissa sighed. "You'll find out. You remember how Terence Higgs is a Seeker and Adrian is a-"

"Oh, that's what that sport is called!' Amelia cut her off as she collapsed in a comfy chair. "I always thought it was called Quiddlebi-"

"Amy!" Larissa interrupted her friend before she could utter Unspeakables. "Seriously, you have a problem!"

Amelia leaned back in her chair, watching her friend with amused eyes. "So, which one is cuter?"

Larissa stared at her friend. "Um... what?"

"Which one is cuter?" Amelia repeated. "Fred or George?"

"Shut up." Larissa responded. "Honestly, you're so boy-obsessed."

"Oh please, I know you too well." Amelia chuckled. "You've probably already gotten yourself committed to a crush."

Larissa blushed. "Fine." She muttered, giving in to her friend. "I personally think they're both cute. You want to know why? They're identical twins."

"Talking about anything interesting?" Draco swooped in behind them, for once not trailing Crabbe and Goyle with him.

"Girl stuff." Larissa clarified. "Nothing of interest."

"Cute boys." Amelia shrugged.

Larissa glared daggers at her. "Amy!" She scolded.

"What?" Amelia demanded, a confused expression on her face. "Everybody goes through liking phases. Why should we keep our feelings from each other?"

"Does she have a filter?" Draco asked Larissa.

"No, but she does have two fists." Amelia threatened.

"What do you want, Draco?" Larissa sighed.

"I want your little friend to leave." Draco told Larissa.

"Anything you tell Larissa you tell me too, because I'm going to hear it from her eventually anyways." Amelia informed the white-haired boy.

Draco weighed his options before finally sighing. "You should stay away from the blood traitors."

Amelia and Larissa gave him confused looks.

"I mean the Weasleys." Draco pressed. "They're blood traitors, you shouldn't associate with them for your own good, they're just plain filthy. And then there's Hermione Granger, who's a Mudblood."

"Mudblood?" Amelia echoed.

"You know, muggle-born. Then Harry Potter, he's a stuck-up selfish bloke, not to mention he's only a halfblood. Don't associate with him either. Anyways, I believe that's everyone that you should keep away from."

"And why?" Larissa demanded, crossing her arms.

Draco looked surprised. "It's for your own good, you know!"

"Whatever." Amelia huffed "Where are your bodyguards?"

Draco took the hint and retreated up to the boy's dormitory.

"We can't tell him that I'm a muggle-born." Amelia hissed the moment Draco was definitely gone.

"Totally." Larissa agreed.

Amelia seemed to tense up. Then, in one swift movement, she stood up, grabbed a hand behind her chair, and flipped him over.

"Gods!" The blonde-haired boy known as Terence rubbed his back as he stood up. "Thanks a lot."