Chapter 02 Boo

Zayn Pov-

"Zayn I would really love for you to come, Jahal and I miss you so much and of course your sisters. It's been too long." My mom mopped.

I hated when she acts like this she knows I don't want her to be upset especially when I can make her feel better."I'm not going to the wedding mother and you know why." I grumble.

"You need to get over that and just accept it... and you have Hayley now so why do you care about Hannah anymore."

In the back of my mind, I just want to tell her that Hayley and I broke up months ago but that will only distract her from the real reason of me not wanting to go. "She isn't the reason why I'm not going to the wedding... I think you getting re-married is just bullshit plain and simple" I said my voice raising.

"Watch your mouth just because you're all the way over there doesn't mean you can disrespect me." My mother snapped at me.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. "I shouldn't have said that... But my decision still hasn't changed. I will ask if the rest of the guys want to come but I'm staying here." I lick my lips as I delete  Hayley's message without even opening it.

"You need to move on about the whole Hannah thing." She mumbles.

I roll my eyes at that, It's not fucking about Hannah. "Not all of can just move on so fast like you mother. A true talent you have." I mumble.

"Zayn Javaad Malik don't you dare! I loved your father and there will always still be a place for him in my heart and you know that." She scowls at me.

"Then why are you trying so hard to replace him with Jahal." I whined.

"Jahal of all the men, you chose him!" I sigh.

"I thought you said it wasn't-"

"It's not! That's my father's best friend you're trying to marry. Not some random guy you meet at a press conference but dad's friend!"  I exclaimed.

"Jahal is a good man... and he loves me and I love him. Why can't you just let me be happy?"

"So your happiness steams off of some bloke." I frown my face in disgust.

"I don't know why you hate him so much. There was a time you two  used to be so close."

That's was before I found out you two were fucking. "That was before I knew how close he was with you." I mumbled holding the bridge of my nose exhaling deeply.

"The wedding is next month I hope you can come." She ignores me.

"I won't." I said sternly.

"Listen, is Safaa there?" I said calmer than before. She's doesn't response but seconds later after I hear shuffling and a small voice saying 'hello'.

"Hi Safaa" I said my mood changing already.

"Hey Zayn, how are you" Safaa asked I chuckled I can just picture her eyes furry together.

"I'm fine, what about you" I smiled into the phone.

"Good! I got my dress for the wedding." Safaa screamed in my ears.

"That's good being a flower girl is the most important part of the wedding" I said boosting my girl's ego.

"I thought it was the bride?" She asked confused.

"Nah the bride got nothing on the flower girl. After all the flower girl comes out first, aye?" I said smirking to myself with how smooth that was.

It's you (book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें