First Time you Meet Him

Ok so this is this is the first time I'm writing an imagine. Hope you like it!😁

Harry: You're at the concert that you felt you've been waiting forever to go to. Even better, you have VIP passes to meet the boys with three of you friends. "One Direction will be here soon so please have a seat and wait." the man said. " Omfg I can't believe we're actually here!" your friend said. "Idk what I'm going to do but hopefully I won't faint." your other friend said while she looked at you. "Y/N calm down you look as if you have seen the most scariest thing in your life," she told you. "I'm sorry I'm just so, so -" you said as you were interrupted by the man. " Ok ladies, here they are." he said as the cutest boys you have ever seen walked in the room. As soon as they walked in your jaw had dropped and you were absolutely sure that Harry had just winked at you. "OMG!" your friend cried as she almost fainted. You just wanted to go straight to them and hug each and every one of them. You ran first to Harry and hugged him while your friends wen to hug the other boys. "Hi, what's your name, love." Harry said in his sexy accent. You just didn't want to let go. Then you took a breath and said " I'm Y/N! I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous." Harry said, "What a beautiful name." " Oh thank you!" you said as he just stared at your face. You stared back. "Y/n" your friend said, tapping your shoulder. "Y/N, can I now hug him please." she said again but you gave her no response. You felt something special with Harry but you had no idea what it was. The other boys and your friends started staring at the two of you. "Y/N!" she said chuckling and you moved away. As you continued hugging the other boys, you were extremely happy but there was just something between you and Harry. The two of you couldn't concentrate while you were greeting others. After you and your friends had talked to the boys, it was time to leave. As you all left sadly, Harry had followed you. "Y/N, I know you felt something when we were meeting. I also did. I-It's never happened before to me so it feels strange, But, I would like to see you again. " he said as you were stunned. Harry gave you a small piece of paper with his phone number. "I'm sorry I'm just speechless but yes, yes I will call you. " you said with a smile. Harry smiled back and said daringly, "Love can be very strange." and he leaned in to kiss you. Your lips touched and although you felt that this was weird, you felt love. "Well, um I'll see you later." giving him a grin as he walked back.

Liam: You had been saving money for months to go to this amazing 5 star steakhouse in London. You were going out with two of your closest friends. "You will be seated promptly." the lady told us. While you sat you were looking into the huge dining room with waiters and waitresses walking back and forth from the kitchen to serve the guests. "Ok, follow me." the lady told us. We were seated at our table and we were given menus with a tremendous varieties of steaks. "Wow what should I order?' your friend said looking at her menu. "Well I'm definitely ordering the Rib Eye." I said. "Well I guess I should, too." your friend said. "I'm gonna go for the skirt steak." your other friend said. The waiter came and said "Good evening ladies, may I offer you some wine?" "Red for all of us." I said. "We are going to have two rib eyes and one skirt steak. Corn and baked potato on the side please" your friend said. "Ok thank you for your order," the waiter said. "So Y/N what are you doing this weekend?" your friend asked you. "Well I'm definitely gonna go shopping in Harrods." you said. "Holy shit!" you friend said. "What?!" your other friend said. "It's One Direction over there!!" your friend said looking behind you. "You looked behind you and there was your favorite band in the world. "OMG!" you and your friend said. "Ok, let's just look at them for a little bit. Not too long, we don't want to look creepy." your friend said. You kept staring at them yet it was hard not to. "I'm going to go use the restroom," you said as you got up. " You made your way to the restroom and suddenly you bumped into someone. "Omg I'm so sorry," you said but then realized as you looked at him that he was Liam Payne. "I'm sry I didn't notice who you were, Liam." you said as you gasped. "It's nice to meet you." he said as you were still in shock. "Hi I'm Y/N." you said as he looked at you. Your eyes had met together. "I should go use the restroom," you then said but he grabbed your hand. "You know you look very beautiful. I know I'm being very fast right now, but would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow." Liam said. "Uh- um thank you. Yes I would love to go on a date with you." you said excitedly. "Well, here is my phone number. I am probably crazy for doing this right now because I don't completely know you, but I really like you." he said as you blushed. "Bye!" you said as he left and you entered the restroom.

Niall: You were in New York City shopping in the very famous Saks Fifth Avenue. Yes, surely Saks was a very expensive department store but there was just one beautiful bag that you had seen through the glass windows. You knew that you really wanted that bag. It was a Marc Jacobs leather bag, medium/large size and beautiful pins were on it. "Hi, is there anything you are looking for today?" the sales lady told you. "What is the price for this bag?" you asked her. "$1,195" the sales lady responded while looking at the tag inside of the bag. What should I do now you thought to yourself as you bit your lip. You saw Niall Horan across the room in the mens section of the department store. He was looking for a suit as he suddenly looked at you. You had no idea what to do but you stared back at his beautiful eyes. No one else in the world has eyes that beautiful you thought to yourself. His POV: I'm just staring at this beautiful girl I don't even know. Why isn't she running up to me and hugging me like every other girl? I walked up to her with guts. "Hi, I'm Niall," I said to her as she looked shocked. "Um I know it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N, big fan!" she said. "So what are you looking at?" I said. "Um this Marc Jacobs bag." she said nervously. "Look I know this is very weird but I feel like there is something between the two of us when I saw you from across the room." I said. Y/N the said, "Well, maybe I did too" she said with a grin. "How about I'll buy you this bag if you agree to go on a date with me this week?" I said with courage. "How about I take that as a yes." she said happily as I gave her my phone number. I bought her the bag and she thanked me. I was probably way out of my head but I think she's the one.

Louis: You were staying at a great hotel in London with your friend. "Good morning Y/N!" she said since she was an early bird. "Hey Y/N/friend, it's just 11 in the morning. Ugh why are you waking me up already?" you said. "Because we have to enjoy the day now get up!" your friend said chuckling. "Ugh mk" you said rolling out of your bed. You brushed your teeth,washed your face, took a shower, and got ready. "Y/N I made strawberry waffles!" your friends says. " Oh your the best friend in the whole world. Thx!" you said as you ate your waffles. "So to the pool first today, right?" your friend said. "Yup" you replied. "Well it's my time off the month, so I'm just gonna sunbathe." your friend said. "Oh what luck you have" you say chuckling. You guys went down stairs to huge outdoor pool. "Looks like everyone's still sleeping" you said but then saw Louis Tomlinson making a cannonball into the pool. "OMG, Y/N it's Louis" your friend said squealing. "Oh hi ladies" Louis aid casually. "Hi I'm Y/N and this is my friend. We're huge fans!" you said admiring his eyes. "Nice to meet you" he said. "Hey so is Harry here by any chance?" your friend asked and you face palmed your forehead. Louis chuckled and said " Yes, but he's still sleeping. You jumped in the pool and your friend started sunbathing. "So um where are you from?" Louis asked me. "New York City by I'm just visiting London. It's great." you said. He whispered "I know this is weird but I can sense that your different form other girls. Maybe I'm crazy but maybe at the same time you're the one for me. I saw how you  looked at my eyes" making you blush. "Maybe I am the one," you say smiling. I'm going to give you my phone number so we can meet up tomorrow" he said as you are stunned. "Ok that sounds great! I'll call you" you said as you almost felt you'd faint.
Thanks for reading if you did! Please vote and comment if you liked it. I'm sorry if they weren't really good it's my first time writing so I will try to improve.
- Isabella