First Date

Harry: It's three days after you met One Direction and Harry had kissed you. He did give you his phone number but you didn't want to seem desperate to see him again(even though you were). You decided that you should call him today. "Hi Y/N!" you heard Harry say. "Hey, how did you know it was me if you just gave me your phone number?" I asked. "Well I recognized your beautiful voice, of course" he said. "Aww, your so sweet. Anyways, um so do you want to go out today or later?" you asked nervously. "Yeah of course. Where would you like to go?" he asked. "Um I don't know." you said chuckling. "I'm sorry I had nothing in mind yet but what do you think?" you said. "How about we go see a movie? I know this great movie theater that's nice and private. I know that The Conjuring 2 came out today if you're into horror movies." Harry suggested.
"Yeah that's great! I love horror movies." I said. "Ok that's awesome! Just text me your address and I'll pick you up at 4:00" he said. "Ok thank you!" you said. You said bye and you hung up the phone and texted him your address. I wonder what he'll think of my apartment you thought but then focused on not worrying and being happy. You took a shower, left your straight hair down, put natural makeup, and wore a tank top, shorts, and some espadrille wedges. You met him in front of your apartment building and said hi to him. You couldn't resist him so you crushed lips upon his. "Woah you're fast!" Harry said while you hair smiled at him. "Ok let's go!" he said opening the car door for you. "Thank you" you said. A few minutes later, you were at the theater and your two shared a large popcorn, large soda, candy, and Dibs. After the movie... your two left the theater and drove back. In front of your building... Harry got out of the car and opened your door as he held your hand. "Thank you Harry. I had a great time!" you said . "You're welcome, love" he said and then gave you a kiss.

Liam: After awkwardly meeting Liam in front of the restrooms, you called him the next day. "Hey Liam, it's me Y/N" you said. "Hi Y/N, how are you?" he said. "I'm great! I was wondering what you'd like to do today?" you asked. "That depends on what you would like to do." he said. "I really don't know but I mean if it's ok with you, would you like to come over to my place. We could order food and watch tv or a movie. I know it doesn't sound very -" you said as he cut you off. "Y/N it's perfect," he said sweetly. " I'll text you my address and apartment #. What time is good for you?" you asked. "I guess around 6:00 is good" he said. " Ok see you" you said. You hung up and texted him. You were staying home so you didn't feel the need to get dressed up. You just put some leggings, a white tank top, and some slippers to stay at home. It was almost 6:00 and you already had ordered some pizza which should be arriving soon. Exactly at 6:00, there was a knock on the door and it was Liam. "Hi Y/N!" he said. "Hey," you said as you hugged him. " Come in you said. Liam toon off his shoes and sat on your sofa. "Ok so I ordered some pizza which should coming soon. We can eat then I'll make some popcorn and we can watch a movie. How does that sound?" you asked. "Oh and yes, we vans watch Toy Story" you said laughing. "Yay" he said in a accent. You two started getting to know each other better and then the pizza came. You ate and then put on Toy Story. You both cuddled and ate popcorn. When the movie was over you had put away the popcorn bowl. You sat on the sofa again and suddenly  Liam leaned into kiss you. "I'm sorry," he said. "Don't be sorry, I loved it." yup said. "Y/N you're so beautiful and sweet." he said making you blush. You kissed Liam and soon you had a heated makeout going on. "Wow" you said as you both stopped. "It's getting late, I'm going to head back. Thank you for everything." Liam said as he started to put on his shoes. He then gave you a kiss before he left.

Niall: So you called Niall 5 days after you met him at Saks and you were extremely excited to see Niall again. " Hi Niall this is Y/N! I still owe you that date" you said smiling. "I know you do. Can we go to Nando's please." Niall said begging like a child that wants candy. "Ok fine but your lucky hat I love it too." you said chuckling. "Text me your address please and I'll pick you up at 3:00. Sounds good?" Niall said. "Yup. Can't wait, bye." you said and then texted him. You took a shower, put your hair in a ponytail, wore normal makeup with red lipstick, and wore a blue sundress with sandals. You saw Niall parked outside your house so you went outside and hugged him. "Hey, you ready?" he said with his arm wrapped around your shoulder. "Yeah" you said smiling. You ordered your favorite chicken and so did Niall. Luckily Niall was lucky to have you eating Nando's with him because you are as much as him. After you ate Niall brought you home and you thanked him for everything. He kissed you before you went in your house. "Bye, Y/N" he said as you stared as his beautiful eyes. "Bye" you said as you kissed him.

Louis: You were staying in London for two and a half weeks so you still had time to hang out with Louis. The day after you had met him in your hotel pool, you called him. "Hey Louis, it's Y/N" you said. "I knew you would call me." he said probably smirking. "There's this great amusement park that I know, if you would like to go with me," Louis offered. "That sounds good!" you said excitedly. "What's your hotel room number?" he asked. "It's #_" you responded. "Ok so I'll come over by your room and we can go out. The amusement park isn't to far from here so we can walk." Louis suggested. "Sure! Is 1:30 ok for you?" you said. "Perfect, see ya at 1:30 Y/N" he said. "Bye Louis" you said. "So, you didn't tell me you had a date with Louis Tomlinson." your friend said. "I completely forgot to tell you! I'm sorry," you said sighing. "Don't worry it's ok, but at least now I can do your hair and makeup!" your friend said giggling. You took a shower and put on a robe afterwards so you friend could do your makeup and hair. You had a high ponytail and light makeup. "Thanks Y/F/N!" You said looking at yourself in the mirror. "No prob," she said. You put on some denim shorts and tank top with pineapples on it, and some white converse. There was a knock on the door and it was Louis. "Hey Y/N" he said hugging you. You hugged him back and said hi. You walked to the amusement park. He bought the tickets and you first went on the roller coaster which was a blast. Then you both went to the Ferris wheel, go carts, and more rides. You both didn't leave until Louis has won you the biggest teddy bear in the games. You ate some pizza and went back to the hotel. "That was so much fun! Thank you," you told Louis. "You're welcome, anytime" he said. He gave you a gentle kiss and then you both said bye. You sure had a lot to tell your friend.

Hey guys! For my few readers thank you for reading. Comment what you guys think and vote if you liked this imagine.
-Isabella😁