Part 14

sanyukta widened her inner eyes and upped her brows thus accepting the plate having her breakfast , " thank you so much " she smiled accepting the plate wholeheartedly cause the fact rested there that she was hell hungry and she dying for food..

" ma'am sir has asked U to make urself comfortable..!" he added..

" I will !" sanyukta smiled , " have a good day mam !" they took her leave and she closed the door behind, to comprehend what just happened with her..

Yes she hailed from a wealthy family but this something different..

This was royal , having things at a click felt awesome..

Yes she wasn't thirsty for such things but then she was feeling awesome..like really awesome..

She ate , slept, shopped and traveled the length of the city ...

She even dropped in at her dad's office though she was allowed there but kishor asked her not visit often as he wanted her to focus on her husband and family completely...

" but dad I don't think randhir will have any qualms if I work with you !" sanyukta insisted..

" I don't want U to work here .. That's it.. bohot kaam kar liyaa tumne ab handle ur husband and his needs !! He is ur universe.. He should be !" kishore added..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS