Part 122

randhir loosened his tie and took out casuals from the cupboard, while sanyukta was busy feeding miss.very very hungry muffin..

randhir unbuttoned his shirt and rested his chin on sanyukta's shoulder as he approached her....

" chocolate muffin kab tak soyegaa !! ?" he pouted.

" oho randhir ... Ab tumhari betii hai.. Tang toh isse karnaa hi hai !" she giggled and he circled his arm around her neck..

" feed her fast na ! Please !" he pleaded..

" baby you go !! Wash urself mainn aayyiii !" she relaxed her frame ...

" mrs.shekhawat ! Ur time starts now !" he planted a chaste kiss on her cheek and dashed inside the bathroom..

Randhir kept the door opened..
muffin stopped drinking .. As her little tummy was satisfied..

Sanyukta rocked her , to thicken her slumber but each time she attempted to place her inside her cradle muffin would shriek her shrillest ..

" muffiiiiiii sojaaa !! Babyyy !!!" sanyukta held her close to her chest and it burp , thus vomiting the milk a bit on her nighty..

Sanyukta pulled out a wet wipe and cleared her face and changed her nighty in a jiffy to take her baby back to her arms..

" sanyuktaaaa !" randhir screamed..

" randhir muffiiii nhi so rahiiiii !" she yelled back..

" main bahaar aa rahaa hun !!" he screamed..

" please !" she yelled..

While muffin passed a toothless grin and cuddled close to her momma's chest..

sanyukta kissed her head and rocked her , " muffuu baby soyegii.. Ninnii ayegiii !" she started singing some odd lullaby when randhir came out wearing an olive tee and his tracks , he took his daughter in his arms and started rocking her , ..

" tumharii princess tum sambhalo.. Papa shekhawat !" sanyukta made a face..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS